Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Kaido

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Big Mom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone else

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters
He does though, he has gone out of his way to show Zoro as someone with exceptional force of will comparable to Luffy's, constant reminder of his grand ambition and constant desire to be better more than we have seen of anyone but Luffy
My issue is that you try to make it seem that Zoro is grander than Luffy, he isn't. If anything they're side by side on that. They both have iron strong wills. Did you forget IP? It may not seem like much but it's a subtle show in a way but taking in all that poison and then Iva helped him but the rest was all on Luffy's will to live.

My issue is that you try to make it seem that Zoro is grander than Luffy, he isn't. If anything they're side by side on that. They both have iron strong wills. Did you forget IP? It may not seem like much but it's a subtle show in a way but taking in all that poison and then Iva helped him but the rest was all on Luffy's will to live.
I don't think I ever have actually said Zoro's Will Power is greater than Luffy's rather equal.
But both Luffy and Zoro's will power, desire to be better, pursuit of ambition is grander than any other character in One piece be it Gol D Roger, Xebec, Ryuma, Kong, or even Imu.

Hence why @Jo_Ndule making Katakuri Zoro comparison is disrespectful.
Saying Katakuri has greater aura than Zoro is as insulting to Zoro as me saying Katakuri is comparable to Horse shit is insulting to Katakuri.
Saying Katakuri is grander than EoS Zoro is like saying turd is grander than Katakuri.

I don't think I ever have actually said Zoro's Will Power is greater than Luffy's rather equal.
But both Luffy and Zoro's will power, desire to be better, pursuit of ambition is grander than any other character in One piece be it Gol D Roger, Xebec, Ryuma, Kong, or even Imu.

Hence why @Jo_Ndule making Katakuri Zoro comparison is disrespectful.
Saying Katakuri has greater aura than Zoro is as insulting to Zoro as me saying Katakuri is comparable to Horse shit is insulting to Katakuri.
Saying Katakuri is grander than EoS Zoro is like saying turd is grander than Katakuri.
I think you both disrespect the characters. Katakuri is nothing to sneeze at. His position can't be denied, he may not be the strongest but he's still more closer to being in the top percent than most of the whole OP world. Top 50 give or take maybe even 25 is certainly impressive.

I think you both disrespect the characters. Katakuri is nothing to sneeze at. His position can't be denied, he may not be the strongest but he's still more closer to being in the top percent than most of the whole OP world. Top 50 give or take maybe even 25 is certainly impressive.
He is unimpressive in comparison to what Luffy and Zoro represent.
Certainly he is a very powerful character, he was considered among one of the most powerful characters in the world and can possibly make it to top 50 characters of all time and top 40 to even top 30 in current time line.

Buts that's his ceiling, he compares to like so King and Marco, people Zoro is meant to surpass this arc. But to compare him to EoS Zoro is trying to raise Katakuri to levels I don't think Katakuri himself even imagines himself at.

He is unimpressive in comparison to what Luffy and Zoro represent.
Certainly he is a very powerful character, he was considered among one of the most powerful characters in the world and can possibly make it to top 50 characters of all time and top 40 to even top 30 in current time line.

Buts that's his ceiling, he compares to like so King and Marco, people Zoro is meant to surpass this arc. But to compare him to EoS Zoro is trying to raise Katakuri to levels I don't think Katakuri himself even imagines himself at.
Idk about him being at his ceiling. For all we know this newfound Katakuri we got embracing himself instead of hiding could have sparked something anew in him, reinvigorating his drive.
I don't like discounting characters out until it's absolutely certain.

Idk about him being at his ceiling. For all we know this newfound Katakuri we got embracing himself instead of hiding could have sparked something anew in him, reinvigorating his drive.
I don't like discounting characters out until it's absolutely certain.
Rather contrary to that, the primary motivator for him getting stronger was the burden he has put on himself to be as strong as he can be for his family.

When he has relieved himself off of that burden, what motivation is there to be better? Ambition is what seem to be primary derivative of exceptional strength and Katakuri hasn't particularly displayed an ambition after his fight with Luffy.

Rather contrary to that, the primary motivator for him getting stronger was the burden he has put on himself to be as strong as he can be for his family.

When he has relieved himself off of that burden, what motivation is there to be better? Ambition is what seem to be primary derivative of exceptional strength and Katakuri hasn't particularly displayed an ambition after his fight with Luffy.
That's the negative view of it, not the positive. And things tend to positive.

Zoro will definitely have it.

-He has been mistaken for captain of SHs
-Undying devoting to not onlying WSS but also to Luffy, he's never abandoned him at any point in the story no matter what the case
His ability to put fear into weaker enemies (Monet, the sumo guy)
He's the right hand man to Luffy.

His character and how he first joined luffy is very similar to the parallel to Rayleigh joining Rodger too