Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Kaido

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Big Mom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone else

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters
What fact ? That Katakuri isn't a King but still has COC ? Sure but your argument about the Dark King is null though
why don't you ask oda. it wasn't me who made the concept.
the fact is Kat has COC and zoro doesnt
katakuri is son of quuen and Emperor. basically he will be "king"°
clearly zoLo isn't one among several millions and he doesn't have the qualities to be the "king" lmao

Connected with Luffy is a poor argument against Zoro having it. Zoro is also rather heavily connected with Luffy, you know. Him having CoC only makes Luffy look better. Oda can give us another "wow, Zoro is so amazing and he's not even the captain of his crew?" moment.
Poor or not poor it is certainly better than saying he will get it because,2 other right hands had it,ignoring circumstances or forcing parallels,as if it is needed to have the same kind of abilities.
Now don't get me wrong ,I don't mind Zoro having it and it would be make sense considering his goal and being emphasized how he wouldn't join under anyone, however ,I don't think at this stage it fits to be given to him.It is too late and Oda focuses too much on Luffy. He didn't even let a samurai follow his lead and didn't do anything at Wano(just like Franky and the weapons) ,instead Luffy came and at one fell swoop he got 4/5 of the army. He wants his MC to be extra special and you think he will give his one ability that separate him from the bunch, to a simple henchman? Not even going to talk about how Oda making Zoro develop his CoC fast would make it so that he basically had better control and growth in MC's best haki. Unthinkable.

Dragon and Garp are pretty much guaranteed to have it IMO due to the "He inherited it" moment by Garp towards Luffy. The chances of at least one of these 2 having it is basically 100%.
So we have
Roger D.
Portgas D.
Dragon D./Garp D.
Luffy D.

I'm gonna go on a limb and speculate Law is highly likely to get it since he is also a D.
Other plausible candidates include Sanji, Zoro and possibly Usopp.

Poor or not poor it is certainly better than saying he will get it because,2 other right hands had it,ignoring circumstances or forcing parallels,as if it is needed to have the same kind of abilities.
Now don't get me wrong ,I don't mind Zoro having it and it would be make sense considering his goal and being emphasized how he wouldn't join under anyone, however ,I don't think at this stage it fits to be given to him.It is too late and Oda focuses too much on Luffy. He didn't even let a samurai follow his lead and didn't do anything at Wano(just like Franky and the weapons) ,instead Luffy came and at one fell swoop he got 4/5 of the army. He wants his MC to be extra special and you think he will give his one ability that separate him from the bunch, to a simple henchman? Not even going to talk about how Oda making Zoro develop his CoC fast would make it so that he basically had better control and growth in MC's best haki. Unthinkable.
i don't think proficiency on CoC matters. It's clear luffy will still be the best CoC user since it's his haki expertise.
But i don't see anything wrong with zoro showing his CoC potential. It just shows his inner talent to be a conqueror

i don't think proficiency on CoC matters. It's clear luffy will still be the best CoC user since it's his haki expertise.
But i don't see anything wrong with zoro showing his CoC potential. It just shows his inner talent to be a conqueror
So he will have a conquerors that will do nothing and be weak as shit,just to have it ?