Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Kaido

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Big Mom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone else

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters
Katakuri : Prince, legendary, Invincible, The perfect big brother who's Captain in line.
Rayleigh : VC, legendary,...
Chinjao : Leader of Great army in NW, legendary
Oden : was Shogun in line, legendary samurai, invincible...

Zoro : Combatant, leads nobody... Can't even round up samouraïs
Lol and guess what the one who succeed in life will be Zoro ...

Such instantly make those CoC users failures.

You should think twice before commenting.

- Dragon
- Garp
- Akainu
- Zoro
- Mihawk
- Blackbeard
- Momonosuke
- Koby
- Marco
- Ben Beckman
- King
- Sabo
- Rocks
- Ryuma

Kaido and Roger aren’t confirmed CoC users, are they ? It’s obvious they have it but if I’m not mistaken, it’s not confirmed.

Katakuri : Prince, legendary, Invincible, The perfect big brother who's Captain in line.
Rayleigh : VC, legendary,...
Chinjao : Leader of Great army in NW, legendary
Oden : was Shogun in line, legendary samurai, invincible...

Zoro : Combatant, leads nobody... Can't even round up samouraïs
Do you realize that with exception of Rayleigh, you have mentioned a bunch of literal failures right?

Zoro a man whose Aura is so strong, those who normal CoC users like Katakuri won't even phase with their CoC freeze in their tracks looking at Zoro in the face.

EoS Zoro would probably defeat Katakuri with his aura alone same way he defeated Monet. Katakuri would freeze in his tracks and probably die of fear (yes death by fear is an actual thing). Zoro would give Katakuri an actual heart attack just by use of his overwhelming aura @Jo_Ndule

Of course he will unleash it this arc

The most proficuous moment after all

Going by Oda this is totally feasible lol
I personally think there are different usages of haki based on the necessities, what we consider next level of haki like future sight is just an alteration of the usage a more specialized version if I can use this therm. So he might have use it to basically immobilize the enemy like with monet just to impose his will, so you can use CoC to knock down 100000 people or just merge it with your attacks to petrify the foe or like with CoA use an invisible layer to make your self to make your self more resistant to attacks or externalize it like we have seen with hyo and ray, whom basically said there are different usages and and types of the same haki CoO or CoA etc.

But going back to your post I hope we will see it in this arc would be nice

Unfortunately Zoro and Sanji at some point will get conqueror's haki, also Ussop for sure will get it since he lied about it and there's also the potential of already conqueror's haki users joining the crew.
Definitely. Zoro and Sanji represent different qualities of a leader. While Zoro represents ambition, power and wisdom, Sanji represents mentality, ancestry, ability to make people follow him (G5, Curly Hats, Vinsmokes) and kindness. Plus, people who have it from Roger’s crew (Ray and Oden, maybe Scopper too) showed they were neither “completely Zoro” or “completely Sanji” , they have personalities representing mixture of both at the same time. Usopp might also have it, he is, in a sense, the most brave person in the entire OP. He knows he is not powerful, but when the time comes, he shows the bravery to sacrifice himself, put himself on the line, for the ambitions of his captain.

Ace and Whitebeard wanted each other to rule the seas... pretty weird when you think about it.

Zoro sort of defers to Luffy, except his personal goal entirely depends on realizing his ambition. I'd like for him to have CoC for a number of reasons, including this, but so far there's not much to discuss.

So far my understanding is that it's like a "check in." We know that CoC represents a remarkable fate, and victory or defeat for a conqueror will change the world. I think when the one on one kicks off and one does the blast, if the other guy can't do it it's an ominous sign that he's likely not "the guy."

If there still no real proof of Zoro having king haki by end of the arc I'll assume that he doesn't have it. He got more focus than other straw hats outside Luffy and a new sword , it seems like the good moment for him to show it. Don't see why Oda would want to hide any longer, COC stopped being something ultra special where only 2-3 characters had it.