Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Kaido

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Big Mom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone else

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters
Zoro will have / display CoC before / when fighting BB.
Let me phrase it first.

One thing people tend to forget that CoC is a 'worthy to be king' aura. That's why Luffy got it since he wanted to be king of pirates or destined to be.

It isn't coincidence that someone who has CoC is someone who has been leader of group. Roger, Shanks, WB, Doffy, Hancock, Luffy etc. One thing they need is a trigger button such as anger, sadness or anything that strong willed emotion.

Now why some 'second in command' people like Ray or Katakuri have CoC?

In Katakuri's case, he's the one who protect family from her angered mother. He's the one who to be said can lead BM pirates once BM died. He's the one who can unify people under him if somehow BM pirates broken to pieces.

And I think Ray got his CoC if not after/right before they got to Raftel. He must be realized at some point what the crew will be without Roger or once he knew Roger got illness.

On the other hand. What will Zoro do if somehow Luffy died or the crews are separated. Can he unify the members? And continue the journey? Hell no, He will be a lone wolf again.

What is Zoro's strong will? Being WSS? or being strongest? Yeah we know Zoro wanted to be WSS since long but he won't really chase it wholeheartedly if he didn't meet and promise Luffy and his defeat in Mihawk's hand forced him to be.

For now Zoro didn't show me 'worthy to be king' aura. Maybe once he learnt his blood or his clan that will be turning point of him. He realized he's capable of being king. He's already had potential to activate them tho.

I can be wrong.

A sticky thread should be made about this subject. Too many threads for this.
_______
Thread: No . Luffy only ability from SH squad..
Btw the only reason Ray and Kata had it ,was because they were connected one way or another with Luffy.
The first was there to teach him,while the second was his big fight for the arc.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro will have / display CoC before / when fighting BB.
Let me phrase it first.

One thing people tend to forget that CoC is a 'worthy to be king' aura. That's why Luffy got it since he wanted to be king of pirates or destined to be.

It isn't coincidence that someone who has CoC is someone who has been leader of group. Roger, Shanks, WB, Doffy, Hancock, Luffy etc. One thing they need is a trigger button such as anger, sadness or anything that strong willed emotion.

Now why some 'second in command' people like Ray or Katakuri have CoC?

In Katakuri's case, he's the one who protect family from her angered mother. He's the one who to be said can lead BM pirates once BM died. He's the one who can unify people under him if somehow BM pirates broken to pieces.

And I think Ray got his CoC if not after/right before they got to Raftel. He must be realized at some point what the crew will be without Roger or once he knew Roger got illness.

On the other hand. What will Zoro do if somehow Luffy died or the crews are separated. Can he unify the members? And continue the journey? Hell no, He will be a lone wolf again.

What is Zoro's strong will? Being WSS? or being strongest? Yeah we know Zoro wanted to be WSS since long but he won't really chase it wholeheartedly if he didn't meet and promise Luffy and his defeat in Mihawk's hand forced him to be.

For now Zoro didn't show me 'worthy to be king' aura. Maybe once he learnt his blood or his clan that will be turning point of him. He realized he's capable of being king. He's already had potential to activate them tho.

I can be wrong.
Roger disbanded the crew after raftel so your post is nonsense.

I find it odd that Zoro hasn't displayed it yet, when Roger's right hand man too has CoC. With Zoro seemingly having even stronger ambition than Ray and with the new PK Crew surpassing the old one.

@ShishioIsBack @HA001 @nik87 @Light D Lamperouge @Sentinel @playa4321 @Finalbeta @Admiral Lee Hung etc.
Unfortunately Zoro and Sanji at some point will get conqueror's haki, also Ussop for sure will get it since he lied about it and there's also the potential of already conqueror's haki users joining the crew.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
A sticky thread should be made about this subject. Too many threads for this.
_______
Thread: No . Luffy only ability from SH squad..
Btw the only reason Ray and Kata had it ,was because they were connected one way or another with Luffy.
The first was there to teach him,while the second was his big fight for the arc.
What about people like Chinjao and Hancock? And Sengoku apparently.

What about people like Chinjao and Hancock? And Sengoku apparently.
:choppawhat:
Why do they matter here? I referred Katakuri and Rayleigh because people use it to say, Zoro will have it since other right hands have it.
Anyway ,I can give an okayish answer to your question. All 3 of them were leaders on their "organisations" ..Sengoku was the leader of the marines with regning Justice as a motto.
Hancock a ruler of AL
Chinjao ,Happo Navy and Chinjao was also the one to introduce us the idea that Luffy will face conquerors from now.

Last edited:
No. If he didn't display it until now that means he does not have it.
And Rayleigh only has CoC cause it was necessary so he can teach to Luffy about it. He doesn't have qualities of a "conqueror". The same with Zoro.

Freaking Chinjao has it lol he may be the leader of ''something'' but so was Dadan -_-"
If leading a group is all it takes then COC would be the most comon thing ever.
It can be hereditary (Doffy's dad didn't seem to have it though)
Will ? Zoro is the character who has the strongest will ever (only rivaled by Luffy)

It is a huge plot hole that Zoro doesn't have CoC and I hope we get a Valid reason at some point but I doubt it...

Like the title says who do yall think has it and who will get it? Hopefully outside of the strawhats because thats talkes about alot already

All confirmed users so far

Imo dragon definitely has it and I can see a good amount of supernova getting it