Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would've loved to have seen van Dijk win Ballon d'Or considering he had one of the best seasons by a defender arguably ever as well as a better team season than Messi's BUT Messi is STILL the best. You just can't go wrong with that. Ballon d'Or is still shit though with votes like this guy. LOL

what a goal (and what a game!!) by Son Heung Min for Tottenham yesterday..... absolute madness
He looked like Brazilian Ronaldo there for a second. Decent goal lol

Would've loved to have seen van Dijk win Ballon d'Or considering he had one of the best seasons by a defender arguably ever as well as a better team season than Messi's BUT Messi is STILL the best. You just can't go wrong with that. Ballon d'Or is still shit though with votes like this guy. LOL

He looked like Brazilian Ronaldo there for a second. Decent goal lol
Well, at least he's imaginative? IDK what else to say other than WTF

Messi is a better player than ronaldo.
They are both goalscoring gods. But messi is the best playmaker in the world too.
I wasnt really serious, but it might be a good arena topic, lol. I quoted this noob @ZenZu (who probably calls this sports soccer) just to see how much he really knows because he claimed he follows Messi-Ronaldo, lol

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Depends if this is international play where Messi turns into a choke artist. Ronaldo low diff in that case.
? Messi got them to 3 finals in a row.
Is ronaldo better cause eder scored a winner (when ronaldo was off the pitch no less) and higuain missed 3 sitters in 3 finals. I think not.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
? Messi got them to 3 finals in a row.
Is ronaldo better cause eder scored a winner (when ronaldo was off the pitch no less) and higuain missed 3 sitters in 3 finals. I think not.
Yes, Argentina has been infinitely more talented than Portugal yet can't even win a single Copa lmao. Messi missed nearly a good a chance as Higuain in the 2014 WC Finals later in the game, Messi is the one who missed a penalty in the 2016 Copa America final that would have put Argentina ahead, Messi was so butthurt he even claimed he's quitting team Argentina 😂 after the loss. Let's not act like he didn't have his chances with a much more talented squad.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yes, Argentina has been infinitely more talented than Portugal yet can't even win a single Copa lmao. Messi missed nearly a good a chance as Higuain in the 2014 WC Finals later in the game, Messi is the one who missed a penalty in the 2016 Copa America final that would have put Argentina ahead, Messi was so butthurt he even claimed he's quitting team Argentina 😂 after the loss. Let's not act like he didn't have his chances with a much more talented squad.
Lmfao portugals squad > Argentina's
Id take an organised team that can defend than the dross argentina had. Big names that dont perform.
What chance did messi have in 2014 better than higuain clean through from a kroos back pass ?
They scored a single goal that tournament that messi wasnt involved in.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
The way I see it Messi might be the best player ever but he can't be the greatest player ever until he bags a big international win. His team has underperformed every tournament aside from the 2014 WC tbh. No excuse for not winning a single Copa America with that much talent. All the GOATs have had big international wins, the one stain on Messi's resume. Ya'll Messi fans better pray they don't fuck up in 2020 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.