Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Homelander

Arsenal situation is so bad they need complete squad change with new vision . People still talk about Invincible day those time are over Wenger is retired hopefully Arsenal kick out NFL billionaire from their board and hire a businessman who actually loves the game .

Arsenal situation is so bad they need complete squad change with new vision . People still talk about Invincible day those time are over Wenger is retired hopefully Arsenal kick out NFL billionaire from their board and hire a businessman who actually loves the game .
The squad is good minus a lack in depth at RB and poor quality CBs other than Luiz and Sokratis

It's poor management and training; a lack of vision

2-1 Bournemouth . Liverpool have 82 points now , It is just between Liverpool and Man City for the Premier League winner , Leicester's maximum point is 80 ( currently they have 50 with 10 matches left they can reach 80 if they win all )

still Liverpool's chance is way bigger than Man City as they just need 3 wins to become winner ( City's maximum point is 90 , Liverpool if they win 3 more matches 91 )

2-1 Bournemouth . Liverpool have 82 points now , It is just between Liverpool and Man City for the Premier League winner , Leicester's maximum point is 80 ( currently they have 50 with 10 matches left they can reach 80 if they win all )

still Liverpool's chance is way bigger than Man City as they just need 3 wins to become winner ( City's maximum point is 90 , Liverpool if they win 3 more matches 91 )
Liverpool need to lose 4 and draw 1 in their next 10 to not break City's point record - I'm pretty confident Liverpool will finish with 108 points or something like that

H

Homelander

I am worried about our chance in champions league, game against Atletico will be tough btw . I can sense players are mentally exhausted and pressure to win everything is way too much .

H

Homelander

The squad is good minus a lack in depth at RB and poor quality CBs other than Luiz and Sokratis

It's poor management and training; a lack of vision
The New Coach seems really good after all he is Pep's protege , If Emery failed in the process i don't think anything will change .
Stan Kroenke is the problem, he still has this old fashioned thoughts about winning the team will never move forward with this philosophy.

H

Homelander

The Surprise in the bag is Wolverhampton , they were in League 2 for many years look at that they are ahead of Arsenal !

Leicester is losing momentum towards the end if this keeps up Wolves will take 4th spot !

The New Coach seems really good after all he is Pep's protege , If Emery failed in the process i don't think anything will change .
Stan Kroenke is the problem, he still has this old fashioned thoughts about winning the team will never move forward with this philosophy.
True, but the results of training take time. I also doubt Arteta is as good a coach as Pep for improving players; Pep learned as an academy manager, Arteta learned from Pep as a first team coach.
Kroenke's influence on the pitch is merely down to recruitment which definitely isn't Arsenals problem

Status
Not open for further replies.