Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
I feel like it's more Hara who doesn't want to harm Kanki's corpse than Riboku tbh
That's because it is. It's completely unrealistic to the point of silly, but Kan Ki is very popular so there's that.

Only way it's not bullshit is if he's telling the troops there is no time and they have to prioritise wiping out HSA + GKA to complete their victory as a total massacre for maximum morale boost for Zhao: the complete eradication of the invaders led by their hated foe.

That's because it is. It's completely unrealistic to the point of silly, but Kan Ki is very popular so there's that.

Only way it's not bullshit is if he's telling the troops there is no time and they have to prioritise wiping out HSA + GKA to complete their victory as a total massacre for maximum morale boost for Zhao: the complete eradication of the invaders led by their hated foe.
And even then he could let a few slightly injured men behind to cut him into pieces. Maybe we'll get an explanation of why he doesn't want his men to do that to Kanki.

Man was introduced just to break a table
"Bastards of the Qin Army! How dare you touch my Gian!! I shall now proceed to do nothing about this for the rest of the arc!!!"
-Enkan, professional toe sucker, ancient China, sometime B.C.

Riboku could have even left this man behind to defend Gian and still have had plenty manpower spare. :goatasure:

Last edited:
Best parts of the chapter already, my young king Kou getting some development with goddess jr. Kyourei.
Y'ALL NOT READY FOR THIS TOP TIER ROMANCE STORY! :sweat:

My boy Shin about ready to hug his goddess next chapter!!! Bro seduced by them big pretty eyes, ITS TIME!!!! KYOUKAI CLIMB UP THE MOUNTAIN BAYYBEEE NEXT CHAPTER!!! :noo:

As for Riboku's side, i'm cool with him stopping the Zhao soldiers if his reasoning is "we aren't like them" type of shit, fits perfectly with his character.