Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Truly the Nagato of Kingdom

His next tactic will be the Six Paths of Godboku, Six Legendary Generals whom we've never heard of before who were Great Heaven candidates and are actually heavily famous in every state besides Qin

Nah jokes are fun but I'm fine with Riboku pulling all these generals from Zhao which is a massive state.

This makes me nervous for the motherfuckers Chu is going to have lmfao. I mean since we entered Zhao we've met probably over a dozen monstrous Zhao generals hiding in the state. Chu is really going to be a scary place.
I don’t buy Hara giving even Chu this many generals lol.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

His next tactic will be the Six Paths of Godboku, Six Legendary Generals whom we've never heard of before who were Great Heaven candidates and are actually heavily famous in every state besides Qin

Nah jokes are fun but I'm fine with Riboku pulling all these generals from Zhao which is a massive state.

This makes me nervous for the motherfuckers Chu is going to have lmfao. I mean since we entered Zhao we've met probably over a dozen monstrous Zhao generals hiding in the state. Chu is really going to be a scary place.
Riboku is really the Pain of Kingdom

The main antagonist for 80% of the manga but not the finale one
Post automatically merged:

If Zhao has this many generals,think about Chu who is a super power state.

If Hara has a plan of finish his Manga in One Thousand chapters,him needs to run.
Impossible

at least 1200/1300

Next three Qin campaigns against the three weakest cities of Chu:

the spoiler of rbk needing another gg or 10 to defeat ousen is fake .
this is what said on last pages :

Last 3 pages: A few days after Bihei’s wedding ceremony, the Hi Shin Unit began training fiercely. They trained relentlessly even in the snow. They had to prepare all the new recruits who filled their ranks to replace the many who died during the attack on Gi’an. But they weren’t just trying to restore the Hi Shin Unit’s strength, they were trying to grow even stronger so they would never lose to Riboku again…
At the start of the new year, Qin would once again mobilize an army to attack Northern Zhao. Their target this time was Hango which lay to the west of Gi’an. The army they faced was, of course, Riboku’s. And the main army of Shibashou from Seika. This begins the Battle of Hango. According to the Shiji, more Qin soldiers lost their lives in this battle than any other during the Warring States Period.

another defeat for qin
:gokulaugh:

rbk : Ousen ready your ass , you are next
:kata:

According to the Shiji, more Qin soldiers lost their lives in this battle than any other during the Warring States Period.

the spoiler of rbk needing another gg or 10 to defeat ousen is fake .
this is what said on last pages :

another defeat for qin
:gokulaugh:

rbk : Ousen ready your ass , you are next
:kata:
Glad that shit was fake Zhao a couple of generals is fine since time skips a lot there but pulling legendary generals out of their ass is a different matter lol

Three things i take on 768:
1) Shin - Kyoukai interaction should be related to how the future war will be
2) Qin isnt explicitly lost. Its only said about Qin having lost the most Soldier here or in the future the wont lose soldier more than Hango arc. So it is still can be an Extreme diff win on Qin.
3) Shibashou being present at hango means something. Though we don't know whether south Hango or north Hango. Is there trap laying at seika to prevent Ordo, or Ordo already achieve something, or Zhao n Yan having Alliance, or even Qi make a Passive Dangerous Positioning behind those 2 Zhao & Yan...

Feuwy inceresing very interesting

Three things i take on 768:
1) Shin - Kyoukai interaction should be related to how the future war will be
2) Qin isnt explicitly lost. Its only said about Qin having lost the most Soldier here or in the future the wont lose soldier more than Hango arc. So it is still can be an Extreme diff win on Qin.
3) Shibashou being present at hango means something. Though we don't know whether south Hango or north Hango. Is there trap laying at seika to prevent Ordo, or Ordo already achieve something, or Zhao n Yan having Alliance, or even Qi make a Passive Dangerous Positioning behind those 2 Zhao & Yan...

Feuwy inceresing very interesting
it's the north hango , it appeared in last page of 768.
South han is next kantan and doesn't have river.
but even though it means more than gian losses which were more than 150k

so qin army this time has to be enormous , i think maybe it will reach 400-300 while loses are almost 200k.

it's easy make sbs leaving seika as secret so yan can't attack cuz it's he still there. easy trick from rbk on ordo lol.

the leader from qin has to be ousen , but i think they needs anothwr gg which ytw , i don't think ousen alone can keep up with rbk and sbs .