Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
it's the north hango , it appeared in last page of 768.
South han is next kantan and doesn't have river.
but even though it means more than gian losses which were more than 150k

so qin army this time has to be enormous , i think maybe it will reach 400-300 while loses are almost 200k.

it's easy make sbs leaving seika as secret so yan can't attack cuz it's he still there. easy trick from rbk on ordo lol.

the leader from qin has to be ousen , but i think they needs anothwr gg which ytw , i don't think ousen alone can keep up with rbk and sbs .
I avoid to state about Ordo being Outplayed by Riboku like a buffoon. 😂

Good to know it's the north Hango. Then i have the same opinion with you, yotanwa is joining.

If YTW joins maybe Ousen actually retreats since he kind of knows when he will be on the losing side, but YTW will command others (her arny, Shin etc) for one more shot that will terribly backfire and prove that Ousen's retreat was the correct choice or some shit like that.

Hango will be the defeated of Shibashou?
hmm don't think , cuz he was teased manytimes he can't fall in his introduction arc ,but maybe 🤔.
Me after reading Hango to be more deadly than all so far

:okay:

just fucking end Zhao already
zhaou is the main boss in kingdom 😆.
Post automatically merged:

769 spoilers
a battle already started.
saki and some kanki army joined hsu
no break next week

Last edited:
hmm don't think , cuz he was teased manytimes he can't fall in his introduction arc ,but maybe 🤔.

zhaou is the main boss in kingdom 😆.
Post automatically merged:

769 spoilers
a battle already started.
saki and some kanki army joined hsu
no break next week
I knew it,is always like that,all Great Generals that Shin learned or gain his respects,him gains some soldiers.

Ogiko and Maron joined too? Or only see Saki and some random dudes?