Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
From reddit

French trad for everyone:

The Ri Shin Army is struggling against Zhao, not only them but the whole army can't beat them after one year. There are too many Zhao soldiers and also good generals.

Karyo Ten and Shin are talking about possibilities, Karyo Ten explained to everyone it is impossible to ask for more troops. She mention Qin posted all of the army on the front. Even some Qin soldiers are protecting the state against the Han army. Karyo Ten say Shouheikun will find a solution to move the soldiers from Wei borders. Because of Wei is waiting for Qin to move more soldiers to Zhao, in this scenario they would invade Qin and try to get Gyou.

Then during the meeting in Qin, Shouheikun wants to make an alliance with Wei. Ei Sei will tell him Wei won't agree. They know if Qin take over Zhao, Wei will be the second on the list. So Shouheikun is saying they will add a condition.

We are in the royal Wei capital. The king and the chancellor are asking Gohoumei to help them with this alliance project. Gohoumei refuse first. Then he ask what is the condition.

The condition is to conquer Juuko from Chu and to lend it to Wei. This is a fortress at the corner of Qin, Han, Wei and Chu. This is extremely important. No one know if they should refuse or accept. This alliance would run for 3 years.

Gohoumei didn't give an answer, end of chapter.

I'm french so believe my translation :) From the french scan, I can't tell you if it's accurate with the raw.

The man who defeated Riboku alongside two generals who have as much potential as Qin six are struggling to defeat Zhao without Riboku.......
Can't believe lol......
Ousen is known for his strategies, Kanki is known for his unpredictable warfare while Yontanwa's mountain army is far better than a normal army.....Even with all of their strengths combined together, Qin is struggling to break through Zhao....is it due to the numbers Zhao are putting up along the front lines?

I was expecting Qin to make progress now Riboku is not here. Didn't expected this at all.
Tho i will say this, the harder the better. :shocking:
I think Qin's problem is that Zhao has pretty much all of its army protecting the border. Right now they only share borders with Qin and Yan, but Yan is a joke, so they leave it to the old guy in charge of the east. Everyone else is on the Qin border.

Qin on the other hand needs to spread the manpower among Zhao, Chu, Wei (they even mention Han in the chapter!).

Plus Zhao's plan is clearly attrition warfare. Right now they are happy to simply defend and drag the war as long as possible so that Qin overshoots the deadline for the unification campaign and their plan falls apart.

Last edited:
The new Zhao king and his despicable prime minister are actually doing pretty well. Granted the prime minister implemented Riboku's defense plan but the absence of Ka has actually strengthened Zhao since the court is fully united. I mean they killed all those talented dudes but they are still holding out after a full year. Imagine if Riboku and Shibashou now shows up to reinforce Zhao. Qin will be fucked hard.

I think Qin's problem is that Zhao has pretty much all of its army protecting the border. Right now they only share borders with Qin and Yan, but Yan is a joke, so they leave it to the old guy in charge of the east. Everyone else is on the Qin border.

Qin on the other hand needs to spread the manpower among Zhao, Chu, Wei (they even mention Han in the chapter!).

Plus Zhao's plan is clearly attrition warfare. Right now they are happy to simply defend and drag the war as long as possible so that Qin overshoots the deadline for the unification campaign and their plan falls apart.
Yes but Ousen centre Army alone defeated Riboku forces, and here Ousen, Yo Tan Wa n Kanki all together are being hold out by Zhao Army which supposedly shouldn't have been so strong without Riboku. 1 year is long time.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yes but Ousen centre Army alone defeated Riboku forces, and here Ousen, Yo Tan Wa n Kanki all together are being hold out by Zhao Army which supposedly shouldn't have been so strong without Riboku. 1 year is long time.
It makes sense if we assume Zhao and Qin are still close in military might (Even though Qin’s military is united under Sei while the Zhao military are split because of their King)

Imagine Zhao invading Qin, and Qin wasn’t defending themselves from other states like Wei and Chu as they are now. The Zhao would have to find a way around Ousen, Kanki, Yotanwa, Moubu, Tou, as well as the new Qin Trio now, and even before the new trio they’d have had Duke Hyou, Mougou, and Choutou to fight.

And the Zhao wouldn’t have been able to invade with their full army either, at best only around 60% or so of their army could invade or else they’d leave themselves open against attack from behind.

What I’m trying to say is, I think it makes sense that the Qin has struggled as much as they have. The 100K elites of Kantan under Kochou probably have very capable commanders under them in addition to Kochou.