Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
-Karin sent reinforcements to Juuko.
-5k only to defend Juuko while the 80k went to stop Moubu outside the city.
-Moubu left 150k behind him.
-Mouki told his father to wait for General Tou' reinforcements.
-Juuko General Man'u, he fought vs an army from Han 6months ago.
-Karin is ready to move if its necessary.

No break next week, Cp next week !

Stolen from TMF

We got 4 new generals
Okay maybe this arc will be longer than i assumed
But why does 1 castle have 4 generals? Doesn't make any sense
So that they have a General commanding the defences of each wall of the castle. It was implied that Gyou city (one of Zhao’s most important strongholds) had a General commanding each wall.
Since Juuko is considered one of the most strategically important strongholds in all of China then having multiple Generals to defend the city is worth the investment.

Having multiple Generals also limits the impact of any successful assassination attempts. If Juuko only had a single General and said hypothetical General fell to an assassin then Juuko would be weak to any surprise attacks.

So that they have a General commanding the defences of each wall of the castle. It was implied that Gyou city (one of Zhao’s most important strongholds) had a General commanding each wall.
Since Juuko is considered one of the most strategically important strongholds in all of China then having multiple Generals to defend the city is worth the investment.

Having multiple Generals also limits the impact of any successful assassination attempts. If Juuko only had a single General and said hypothetical General fell to an assassin then Juuko would be weak to any surprise attacks.
But Chu is diffrent from Zhao they have the same number of generals but are 4 or 5 times bigger i didn't expect this many general for just one castle
I guess this should be a really important one for them :kayneshrug: