Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Defending his post against Wei, showing up at Zhao to retake Retsubi, then supporting the Juuko campaign against Chu at god's speed. Almost appearing in every battlefield at the right time, is Hara trying to tell us Tou is the second monstrous bird? :myman:

Reminds me of when Tou army were the first to rush and stop the Chu from advancing during the Coalition arc.

Either Tou is so fucking efficient as a general, or Kingdom's pace never disappoints. Or Both.

Defending his post against Wei, showing up at Zhao to retake Retsubi, then supporting the Juuko campaign against Chu at god's speed. Almost appearing in every battlefield at the right time, is Hara trying to tell us Tou is the second monstrous bird? :myman:

Reminds me of when Tou army were the first to rush and stop the Chu from advancing during the Coalition arc.

Either Tou is so fucking efficient as a general, or Kingdom's pace never disappoints. Or Both.
:myman:

Definitely 2nd monstrous bird of Qin.

I'm hyped right now coz had to wait for far too long to see one of my favourite man in action. He might be leader of Qin in Wei fire dragon arc but Hara only hyped him there through GHM and his master.... Hope we could see him in action now.

Tou and Moubu's combination is fabulous..... kokokokoko
Against Zhao, than Coalition arc and now against Chu.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Oh man, Tou is here already? He sure got here a lot quicker than I thought he would lol. And with him here I assume this of course means Homei is about to swoop in from the East. And just like that, these new Chu generals are already in Major trouble lol. And here I was hoping Moubu Sama was going to take them all on alone so we could see Qin flex it’s strongest General lol.

But yeah, Tou flying from battlefield to battlefield at a lightning pace, fulfilling that Ouki legacy lol. Truly the new Monster Bird in his own way. Let’s hope Man U and co. Will still put up a fun fight lol. Standard Chu generals are much stronger than Generals from other states so it should still be a good fight regardless.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Anyone else think Kouyoku could be bad news to Tou? I feel like Kouyoku is the Shin of Chu. The last time he fought with Tou they were dead even and it's been close to 6 yrs or more. He could have grown a lot just like Shin. Right now he can probably defeat Tou in a straight up duel.
They weren't dead even (Tou was better) but he was good enough to match Tou during some good times. But yeah now he likely grew a lot and he can be a huge threat.

I want to see angry Rokuomi rampaging haha

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Anyone else think Kouyoku could be bad news to Tou? I feel like Kouyoku is the Shin of Chu. The last time he fought with Tou they were dead even and it's been close to 6 yrs or more. He could have grown a lot just like Shin. Right now he can probably defeat Tou in a straight up duel.
You know I was thinking the same thing, now is a great opportunity for Hara to show us their progress, but I also doubt Tou is in any real danger lol.

UGH This guy is fucking trash. I get that he's like Chu's version of Shin, but he's so annoying. He's always like "meeyah look at my cool swrod". We got a full on backstory for that sword, and it didn't even amount to anything, because he didn't kill anyone during that battle. I'm not denying his strength, because he did go head to head with Tou, but his character's garbage. The Archer is okay I guess.

They weren't dead even (Tou was better) but he was good enough to match Tou during some good times. But yeah now he likely grew a lot and he can be a huge threat.

I want to see angry Rokuomi rampaging haha
At the very least Kouyoko though, will take out some of Tou's vassals/generals. I just hope it won't be Rokuomi lol.
Post automatically merged:

UGH This guy is fucking trash. I get that he's like Chu's version of Shin, but he's so annoying. He's always like "meeyah look at my cool swrod". We got a full on backstory for that sword, and it didn't even amount to anything, because he didn't kill anyone during that battle. I'm not denying his strength, because he did go head to head with Tou, but his character's garbage. The Archer is okay I guess.
Are they full class generals? The boxes show they are each leading 15K men. That means they are generals right?