Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Those who are raised trying to be a shiyuu have naturally long life spans, especially Kyoukai. So losing a portion of her life span isn't a big deal overall and it just happened to work out that way.
A really cheap way to solve it....just give Kyokai more life span lol
I will never be a fan of this whole reviving BS.

A little early
Either they don't appoint all six and just go with 2 or 3 for now or they do and 3 of them will have to die or something so that Shin and his rivals can replace them
If it's the later
It's gonna be Tou, Moubu, Ousen, Kanki, Ytw and maybe SHK
if Ousen and Kanki betray them later and Tou dies which i think is very possible Shin and gang can become part of the 6GG
mobu tou ytw is already gg
so only 3 spots remains

ousen the 4th obviously
maybe kanki
hmm then 🤔 only 1 remains.

i think shin will not be the first one of the trio
or for ex something happened to 2 of the 5 leading to appoint shin and mouten together with ohon

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I’m going to make a prediction:

The Qin 6 will be named after Zhao falls, with the new Qin trio’s feats in the final Zhao Campaign qualifying them to become Qin 6 right from the start.

My predictions for the final three members are:
Moubu
Tou
Ousen

Moubu has deep political ties with Shouheikun and he really is Qin’s golden boy right now. Tou is someone who Shouheikun heavily respects and always has. Ousen is still a wildcard but his feat of capturing Gyou is undeniably top tier, they really can’t afford to not make him a GG at this point if they really want to conquer China.

Yo Tan Wa is already the Prime Minister of Qin and a rank above general. Additionally, she’s the King of her own people who has never needed Sei’s permission to wage war. Making her one of the Qin 6 would be like a demotion for her lol. Kanki, I won’t elaborate on for now but I doubt he makes it past the Zhao campaign.

So yeah. Ousen, Moubu, Tou, Shin, Ouhon, and Mouten will be our new Qin 6.

So yeah. Ousen, Moubu, Tou, Shin, Ouhon, and Mouten will be our new Qin 6.
For Shin, Ouhon and Mouten it's still too soon. I feel like Kanki will get one spot which will put him in spot against General KO Chou of Zhao in next invasion arc.
Kanki, I won’t elaborate on for now but I doubt he makes it past the Zhao campaign.
Shin, Ouhon and Mouten and pick it up after Zhao campaign.
I want some new faces in Qin's Top Tier.

Initially I thought this Kyokai Rei subplot was ok and provided us with a nice distraction but it became boring soon. Glad it's over. Rei is now part of Hi Shin Unit sigh. We have Shin, Kyokai and Rei as beasts of Hi Shin Unit. It's kind of overpowered lol
We are slowly getting some Shin, Kyokai romantic scenes.....
Exciting part of the chapter is announcement of 6 GG. Think it will be Ousen,Tou, Moubu, Shin, Ouhon and Mouten

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
For Shin, Ouhon and Mouten it's still too soon. I feel like Kanki will get one spot which will put him in spot against General KO Chou of Zhao in next invasion arc.
By the time the Zhao campaign ends, they’ll be ready. They’ll be young sure but I really don’t see Hara giving their spots to You Tan Wa and Kanki, especially considering how close to Sei Shin is, and Mouten’s and Ouhon’s relation to Moubu and Ousen. Like I said, GG would be a demotion for YTW; and Kanki, I think he may die before the Zhao campaign ends with all the foreshadowing and such.