Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
what you think HSU Destination ?!

i think kanki who gave them that order not ousen

it's either to join left wing with ohon /join kanki main army right & center
Or to let them push to the city

but even with that HSU in only 15k its not normal size army to siege a city

The chapter begins with the Gyokuhou in an intense battle with Ouhon being knocked on the ground. Kantan and Seika receive messages which lead the Zhao to cheers.

HSU HQ:
Shin is getting upset at the lack of orders and says if they're just gonna stay there they might as well be sent to the Kanki army's battle. However, Ten says from the first day they've been receiving orders to remain on standby to which Shin says it's already been 8 days.

Ousen HQ:
A messenger tells Ousen's hq that now Kanki's central army is starting to be scattered. Souou wonders what Kanki's plan is and thinks maybe he'll just lose after taking Kochou head on. He doesn't know what Kanki's planning but the plan of taking all the easy bits Denrimi mentioned is out the window. Denrimi doesn't understand either because from the start this was a losing battle on paper.

Mouten comes to Ousen with a request to send out the HSU to the Kanki army's battle. The ones with the best strength to help them out of that situation is the HSU. "Is the young master of the Mou family bypassing Denrimi and going straight to Ousen?" is what Souou claims Denrimi said to which Mouten says he is also one of the generals called to the battle so a simple request shouldn't be an issue. Ousen says the HSU will not move and when Mouten asks "why?" Ousen says Kanki gave up the Gakuka to Ousen on the condition that he leaves the HSU in the middle. Ousen says the Kanki army will soon utilize the HSU.

HSU HQ:
The Kanki army messenger from Kokuyou came to the HSU hq to request immediate reinforcements and for the entire HSU to make their way over to them. Shin says it's been awhile and asks how the situation is to which the messenger says it's not good. He'll tell him more on the way but they need to get a move on right away. The HSU heads out to the Kanki army's battle.

Ousen HQ:
Ousen is notified about the HSU's movement. They believe it'll provide the Kanki army with room to breathe. Souou wonders if they were going to use the HSU shouldn't it have been better to use them from the beginning. Denrimi thinks it might be that Kanki's thinking of turning the battle around with the 15,000 from the HSU in the battle of 80,000 vs 240,000. Mouten says in addition to the numbers the HSU brings strength so they should definitely be able to do something. Ousen asks Mouten what he believes Kanki is thinking. Mouten says Kanki is a man who is hard to understand due to how he fights but he's for sure aiming to take Kochou's head.

Mouten asks the messenger if he's heard anything about the condition of the Gyokuhou. The messenger says the Gyokuhou was put in the Kanki left wing but since it was the most inferior battle even after Ouhon entered the Gyokuhou is on the verge of destruction. Mouten turns back to see Ousen's reaction but Souou says they already know of the situation. He asks if Mouten was thinking they would throw the battle away and recall the Gyokuhou just to save him. Denrimi says to do so would be to treat the young master like a little child. Mouten says he understands but Ouhon just had a baby he hasn't even been able to see. Denrimi says it happens. Souou asks what he really wants to say to which Mouten yells out they should care even just a little since he's family.

Mouten's lieutenant says the Zhao are moving by the Gakuka so he must return. When asked if something's wrong Mouten says it's nothing and hopes Ouhon doesn't die and that Shin will save him.

Shin arrives on the battlefield and says "this is..."

Break, credits to jeeswag

A messenger tells Ousen's hq that now Kanki's central army is starting to be scattered
So Kanki has started his greatest show ever I think this feat will surpass Gyous feat he is doing something reaaaally risky he shatters his army to tiny units for them to move better in the rocky terrain Kouchou will prob run for his life after this massacre this dude is crazy to pull of something like that in this size is AMAZING GOAT LIKE

I would fire Kanki for daring something like that because if it goes wrong his 80.000 army together with the Hi shin and Gyouku can be annihilated to the last men

I cant understand how Ousen could allow and risk something like this how can someone come up with the freaking Idea of ambushing 240.000 men army ?!!!!!!!!!

Don't think Kanki cares about HSU....He'll use HSU as pawns like he did with Gyoku Hou...

One of the possibilities I can think of is using HSU as main attack force against Kouchou army while Kanki's scattered army does the guerilla warefare against Kochou army.

Don't think HSU can last long against main central army of Kochou even though HSU is strong just because of numbers they are up against. Then hopefully they go to help Ouhon later... My future events prediction lol
Post automatically merged:

So Kanki has started his greatest show ever I think this feat will surpass Gyous feat he is doing something reaaaally risky he shatters his army to tiny units for them to move better in the rocky terrain Kouchou will prob run for his life after this massacre this dude is crazy to pull of something like that in this size is AMAZING GOAT LIKE

I would fire Kanki for daring something like that because if it goes wrong his 80.000 army together with the Hi shin and Gyouku can be annihilated to the last men

I cant understand how Ousen could allow and risk something like this how can someone come up with the freaking Idea of ambushing 240.000 men army ?!!!!!!!!!
Ousen can't do anything....Ousen and Kanki are GGs, so same ranks, same privilege. From Kyokai and Shin's fears earlier, this battle is gonna be deadly for HSU. Hope atleast main members of HSU survive this....

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
At the same time, using the pincer strategy that Denrimi discussed against Kochou, would never work. Kochou would see that tactic coming from a mike away and would not fall to it. Continuing to use such basic tactics against Kochou would eventually result in a Qin defeat anyway as Zhao have the greater numbers at the moment.

So really the Qin have no choice but to pull something like what Kanki is trying to pull.

Last edited:
At the same time, using the pincer strategy that Denrimi discussed against Kochou, would never work. Kochou would see that tactic coming from a mike away and would not fall to it. Continuing to use such basic tactics against Kochou would eventually result in a Qin defeat anyway as Zhao have the greater numbers at the moment.

So really the Qin have no choice but to pull something like what Kanki is trying to pull.
well there is no choice if you want to conquor all six states in a short time yes but rational its insane what he is trying to pull