Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
At this current moment. Denrimi is way better than shin or even mouten as a general. If this is a race, denrimi will have a higher chance as GG
Nah yeah strategically yes but this a for us so Denrimi doesnt even have a chance
also if you look at this way I wouldnt give Shin even the general title Shin is unfit for that he is just brute strong he should be just a lieutenant if you look at this way

Shin is nowhere Kyokai, Mouten, Ouhon or even Heki

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
At this current moment. Denrimi is way better than shin or even mouten as a general. If this is a race, denrimi will have a higher chance as GG
Denrimi isn’t better than either one of them. He has more experience but Mouten is smarter and Shin is much stronger.

Shin slayed Houken at Shukai Plains, and Mouten stalled out Kisui with an army that wasn’t even his. Denrimi couldn’t even crack Earl Kou’s tactics.

Denrimi isn’t better than either one of them. He has more experience but Mouten is smarter and Shin is much stronger.

Shin slayed Houken at Shukai Plains, and Mouten stalled out Kisui with an army that wasn’t even his. Denrimi couldn’t even crack Earl Kou’s tactics.
I always felt like any of the New gen Shin, Ouhon, Mouten and Kyoukai would body Denrimi. Dude wasn't really that impressive.

I think Mouten or Ouhon beat him in tactics and Shin's unit would maul him

I always felt like any of the New gen Shin, Ouhon, Mouten and Kyoukai would body Denrimi. Dude wasn't really that impressive.

Don't underestimate him though. The guys you're comparing him with are on the very Top or on their way to the Top. However, he can defeat the likes of Rokumi and any other mid-tier Generals.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

I think Denrimi can give them trouble, he is more experienced than any of them and he seems to be the most intelligent General under Ousen, but yeah he isn’t beating any of them.

Even Akou himself debatably loses to the new Qin trio.

I think Denrimi can give them trouble, he is more experienced than any of them and he seems to be the most intelligent General under Ousen, but yeah he isn’t beating any of them.

Even Akou himself debatably loses to the new Qin trio.
He doesnt lose to Shin but to Ouhon and Mouten definitly
Mouten is already amazing commander he single handly did held down Zhaos right greater feat than Denrimi

Ouhon is hands down greater than Denrimi

But Shin is shit he cant even lead a 100 squad strategically

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
He doesnt lose to Shin but to Ouhon and Mouten definitly
Mouten is already amazing commander he single handly did held down Zhaos right greater feat than Denrimi

Ouhon is hands down greater than Denrimi

But Shin is shit he cant even lead a 100 squad strategically
I think you are hardcore underestimating Shin lol.

Shin lead the 8,000 man HSU to completely obliterate Chou Garyuu’s Sifting Sands formation (literally a Great General level tactic), and then destroyed Garyuu’s HQ and slayed Garyuu himself. Shin totally overpowered and dominated Chou Garyuu at his full power using his full tactical abilities, and Chou Garyuu is a General who I would say is definitely above Denrimi.

Oh, and by the way, the current Hi Shin Unit consists of 15,000 men and also gained Kyou Rei. No idea why y’all think Denrimi is above Shin when as far as we know, Denrimi isn’t even capable of using any Great General level tactics.

Like I said, Earl Kou had Denrimi at a complete loss. Shin has for sure surpassed Denrimi.

I think you are hardcore underestimating Shin lol.

Shin lead the 8,000 man HSU to completely obliterate Chou Garyuu’s Sifting Sands formation (literally a Great General level tactic), and then destroyed Garyuu’s HQ and slayed Garyuu himself. Shin totally overpowered and dominated Chou Garyuu at his full power using his full tactical abilities, and Chou Garyuu is a General who I would say is definitely above Denrimi.

Oh, and by the way, the current Hi Shin Unit consists of 15,000 men and also gained Kyou Rei. No idea why y’all think Denrimi is above Shin when as far as we know, Denrimi isn’t even capable of using any Great General level tactics.

Like I said, Earl Kou had Denrimi at a complete loss. Shin has for sure surpassed Denrimi.
This is the difference I mean Shin didn't overpower him with wits he had his moments

The difference here is Shin didn't plan or ordered the complete formation he just took a troop and made individual attempts

The lay out was set from kayro ten Shin is just a commander that leads a squad

Think about a club the general is the coach and the players are the soldiers
Shin is not the coach just an individual player Karyo ten is the coach

Shin can never strategically match Denrimi forgot him Heki

He can never fundamentally lay out completely an army and create an strategy

He can just apply to an existing strategy not create one he needs an coach that leads him

Shin is a good star player but not an coach
He is a good soldier but not an general

I do not understand why folk are saying Shin is a bad General due to his lack of tactical ability when;

I) He is an Instinctual type.
II) We have Great Generals and Generals in this manga that matched strategists either with instinct (e.g. Duke Hyou and Gyou'un) or sheer might (e.g. Gaimou).

Also, do people forget that Shin was tactically stalling Gyou'un who in turn was completely dominating Karyo Ten? Lol.

If a Denrimi led army went up against an equally sized Shin led army, Denrimi would get neg diffed.

I do not understand why folk are saying Shin is a bad General due to his lack of tactical ability when;

I) He is an Instinctual type.
II) We have Great Generals and Generals in this manga that matched strategists either with instinct (e.g. Duke Hyou and Gyou'un) or sheer might (e.g. Gaimou).

Also, do people forget that Shin was tactically stalling Gyou'un who in turn was completely dominating Karyo Ten? Lol.

If a Denrimi led army went up against an equally sized Shin led army, Denrimi would get neg diffed.
Thought the same. Gyou'un was casually owning Ten and Shin kept up with him on the first try, then counting in the fact that Riboku's army being half instinctual was what fucked Denrimi over. Shin + Ten would own Denrimi from their HQ, they don't even need Shin at the front.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
This is the difference I mean Shin didn't overpower him with wits he had his moments

The difference here is Shin didn't plan or ordered the complete formation he just took a troop and made individual attempts

The lay out was set from kayro ten Shin is just a commander that leads a squad

Think about a club the general is the coach and the players are the soldiers
Shin is not the coach just an individual player Karyo ten is the coach

Shin can never strategically match Denrimi forgot him Heki

He can never fundamentally lay out completely an army and create an strategy

He can just apply to an existing strategy not create one he needs an coach that leads him

Shin is a good star player but not an coach
He is a good soldier but not an general
I don’t get this argument. Different generals do different things for armies. Some generals create meticulous battle strategies and tactics, some inspire and leads soldiers on the battlefield. To say one type is better than the other is to completely forget about Dakan Plains and every other instance of Generals who lead their men from the front and inspire huge bursts of strength from their men defeating Generals who command from the rear of their armies. Was Duke Hyou less of a General than Gokei was because Gokei was more intelligent than him? Even though Duke Hyou ultimately defeated Gokei?

In this regard, Shin is a much more fitting leader than Ten is. It was not Ten who slayed Keisha, slayed Gaku Ei, Awakened the High Shin Unit to maul Chou Garyuu’s GG level army and slay Garyuu himself, and ultimately slayed Houken in 1v1 combat, it was Shin who did these things and no amount of Karyo Ten’s meticulous strategies could’ve accomplished them.

A General is someone who’s presence on the battlefield causes you to win battles. In that sense, Shin >> Denrimi and Ten.

Summary by Jeeswag from TKC

HSU:
On their way to Kanki's battlefield the messenger briefs Shin on the situation of their 8 day long battle. The right wing has 20,000, center 40,000 and left 20,000. Raido is on the right wing, Kokuou and Ringyoku are in the center and the left wing is made up of different groups they gathered from outside the Kanki army. They keep getting pushed back and the center was pushed back enough that the HQ had to move because it was that dangerous. The messenger doesn't know exactly where Kanki's hq went and when Shin asks how he doesn't know the messenger says that's just how badly they're losing.

Shin then asks about the Gyokuhou on the left wing and the messenger says the left wing has lost so much that they don't even know how many soldiers they have left over there. Shin and Karyoten are shocked to hear this and Shin can't believe Ouhon's losing that badly. Ten says that's why they shouldn't have attacked that location. After Kochou arrived it got even worse. When Ten asks where they are going the messenger says they are to join the left wing. Shin expected this and the messenger says he has one more order from Marron. After busting out his best Marron impression (because he was ordered to do it no matter what when relaying a message from Marron) he tells Shin that Marron says the Zhao are completely not expecting their right wing to fall so it holds the key for their victory. They don't have any special orders, just that they are to punch through the left and attack Kochou's HQ. Shin says to tell Kanki and Marron to just leave it to them.

Kanki HQ:
Marron reports back saying the center army is completely split and a number of Zhao soldiers are on their way to take out Kokuou's side. Ringyoku is also being attacked and he's injured. Kanki asks about Raido to which Marron says he's still fighting but it's getting shaky over there too. Kanki asks "what else?" and Marron says there's good news that the HSU is joining the left wing half a day earlier than he predicted. He believes that if there's any chance of them winning it's through an opportunity created by the HSU. Kanki: "fu"

Eikyuu:
The HSU arrives and they see a scene of the Zhao confirming kills. It looks to them like the battle is already over and that the Gyokuhou got wiped out. Shin looks over the field and notices something. As he's doing that a Zhao soldier notices the HSU and reports to Gakuhakukou. He says it's gonna get bothersome again and his soldier says to prepare for battle since there are a lot of Qin over there. Also there are still a few remnants lying around here and there so they should finish them off soon.

The HSU sees the Zhao coming for them. Ten begins to warn Shin about this spot but Shin says to wait and that the Gyokuhou hasn't be destroyed.

GHU:
Banyou and the GHU soldiers are shouting at Ouhon to wake up, mentioning how he has to see his new baby in Kantan. As this is happening the soldiers say they don't think their HQ will last any longer. The Gyokuhou then notice reinforcements from Qin coming in. The HSU sees that there are still Qin soldiers fighting but they're trapped and on the verge of being wiped out. Shin looks closely and notices Ouhon is there. Ten says to wait because half of their army is still not there and they're not set in any formation yet but Shin charges forward to Ouhon.

Break next week!

hmm
so ou hon really lost almost all of his army +10k as they said left wing was 20k

center is losing as well but not bad as left wing
the right wing it seems the only one in good shape where raido is .
__
maroun thinks that hsu will be useful to even break kosho left wing
lol this is not possible
shin only have 15k vs maybe 60k or more
also there the battle field is so bad for hsu

so its only maroun thought that shin can do something
but we don't know what kanki think

i means its clear that kanki is just throwing shin and ou hon into death door without waiting for something from them
Post automatically merged:

what he him for ?!