Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Alright well I'm happy that it's none of them (Shin, Ouhon, or Mouten), but now I'm worried who it is. Would this series really just make a new character one of the 6 Great Generals? Cause if it does end up being somebody like Heki, Idk how I'd feel. Like I get it, he doesn't need to be a monster like Shin and the other two, but he fucked up so much during that last war. Yes he killed that Mountain King guy, but does that justify Great General status?

my prediction, it'll be SHK. The same as how Ha Ku Ki (was it?) the strategies during Ouki 6GG Generation
Post automatically merged:

Then, SHK defect to Chu, Kanki lose to Riboku and either Ousen betrayal or Tou get himself killed, so the three of Shin, Ouhon and Mouten rose as new GG

my prediction, it'll be SHK. The same as how Ha Ku Ki (was it?) the strategies during Ouki 6GG Generation
Post automatically merged:

Then, SHK defect to Chu, Kanki lose to Riboku and either Ousen betrayal or Tou get himself killed, so the three of Shin, Ouhon and Mouten rose as new GG
No it was Koshou,also he was the teacher of SHK.Can't wait to find more about him,he was probably a very wise men.

It would be cool if the 6th is SHK himself. Cause we have no big name General in Qin right now and Shin, Ouhon and Mouten are still far less inexperienced to be called GG. I don't think anyone's gonna make a grand entry as a final GG. It would be someone from the same room and SHK is a perfect candidate for it.

No it was Koshou,also he was the teacher of SHK.Can't wait to find more about him,he was probably a very wise men.
Koshou though was still a proper general in the sense that he was actively involved in campaigns.
I don't think SHK could be the six GG given he is already the Military Minister and Chancellor of the right/left. If Hara wanted him to part of that group he would have written him Karin/Riboku where he is involved in both grand table top plans and actively participating in the fields during the actual wars.