Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
my prediction
is kanki will stop kosho from death.
i will tell what the meaning of PAIN !!

kanki behead burn kill smach etc 200k infront of kosho
:myman:
I dont think he can kill 200k they just lost there HQ if Ousen would come then yes but the 200k will prob retreat without HQ

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
here korean chapter 694
https://manatoki106.net/comic/9816030
it drops every Monday
Post automatically merged:

no break next week.
:steef:
OH SHIT SON IT WAS A BLUFF!! KOCHOU GOING OFF!! @MarineHQ62 @Monet though I’m not reading all the raws lol. Just wanted to see if he’d actually do it.

EDIT: LMFAO. And I pressed on in the raws just to see that I got completely played.

Kochou HQ:

Kochou is about to take his own life but the Shuma clan goes in to stop him. As they approach Kochou starts swinging his sword to kill them and the Shuma leader says just cut his arms off so he can't do anything. Kochou cuts into his neck deeper and says as the Great General he can't afford to be shamed and decides to take a few more with him in the name of Zhao. The Shuma leader says to kill him. After a struggle the Shuma Clan cuts him down and Kochou dies in battle. The Shuma Clan speaks of how much it hurts and wonders what Kochou was saying about Raido. The Shuma leader thinks there's no way Raido would die and then Kanki says they're figure that out later and now is the time to take Kochou's head and turn everything over.

Kanki's troops began parading Kochou's head to the other battlefields. The events following Kochou's death and how they spreaded the news mattered a lot in turning the tides for Kanki's victory. The Kochou soldiers around the HQ were shown Kochou's head and were routed after becoming living witnesses. Their existence now was to tell of how Kochou, despite nobody ever expecting his death, has died. On Kanki's side, Marron heard the news from the Shuma clan's fast horse and began spreading the news immediately. After hearing Kanki's plan he thought it would fail so he retreated to the very center but had this plan ready just in case it worked out. The Kochou HQ soldiers got to the other armies and told them of the news. Mixed in with them were Kanki's soldiers dressed as Kochou's who said it was due to Ousen bringing 100,000 with him that Kochou couldn't do anything. Another side had Kanki's soldier saying Yotanwa brought 100,000. As they continued to sow confusion Marron's plan of spreading news about the 100,000 from Ousen and Yotanwa began to be believed.

As Kochou's soldiers began wondering what they could do Kanki's soldier, posing as Ousen's, told them to surrender and that those who surrender would not be harmed. They encouraged this by saying Kanki is one who enjoys the suffering of others so if they surrender then the Ousen army would show mercy. Due to how the news was spread the Zhao began to surrender. After one side surrendered they spread that news to the other Zhao army and told the Zhao to surrender in the same way. As news of Kanki's victory began to spread the ones who ran away also caught wind of it and returned and joined in on the plan like nothing happened. That was also one of the Kanki army's unique quality. As Kanki's soldiers returned the amount of Zhao surrendering also grew. The ones who could stop this were Kohaku, who rushed to the HQ because he couldn't believe the news, and Choukei, who fought resolutely against the flow of surrender. However, Kokuou gathered those who ran away and told them if they don't want to die by her hands they better put in the work and blocked them.

The number of those who surrendered began to grow more and more with 500 coming from one direction, 3000 from another, etc. Marron was thinking quietly to himself that they won against the worst of odds because of the number that surrendered: about 10,000. It was the first time the Kanki army gathered this many surrendered soldiers.

No break next week!
Post automatically merged:

Let’s see how Shin will react if this happens. He made a process to Mangokou
lol

i hope he go against kanki again but this time kanki really kill some of hsu as punishment
:milaugh: