Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
They were less brutal than I imagined.
Post automatically merged:

Loosing army of 100K is final blow to Zhao...
Now they have army of Shi ba Shaou...I guess he will be the next HG of Zhao...
It was brutal alright. Still better than what Haku Ki did to Zhao back in the day when he buried 400k men alive. Most of these generals are war criminals. Ousen is the only one who hasn't shown sadistic tendencies.

They killed 100k soldiers that easily and that fast??
Kanki got his revenge and he can say to Shin that they killed all of Zhao’s soldiers in the battle against them instead of telling them that they murdered all of 100 k after they surrendered.
But when people of Zhao later know about this incident, it’ll be big setback for Sei. He had grand plans on what to do after Unification and he even had advice from King Sho to not treat people from other countries as strangers after unification. Now that Kanki has done this, people of Zhao may never truly trust Qin ever.

S

Sugimoto 14

Can;t justify Kanki's action here. This ones gonna be a huge game changer interms of the unification of China. I guess there will be the birth of two factions here, those who support of this action and those who won't. I'm guessing Shin and Sei will be on the opposite this time.
I hope so. Historically, it makes sense for Shin and Ei Sei to divide and conflict. But the question is how: Hara has written them like they are inseparable best buddies. What will cause Ei Sei to turn into the tyrant he was historically? We shall see what Hara-sensei does.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Yo yo yo, Sei himself is coming out! Shit this was unexpected....

Wonder when Mangoku is going to be mentioned, probably soon.

Curious to see Shin's dialogue translated.

:pepedoffy: My boy Kou! Only good thing about Kyourei's introduction is that Kou gets a girlfriend.

Shit! The Black Knights Shouheikun used in the State of Ai arc! Damn, did not expect them to appear again so soon. Is the dude on the front/far left new? He has a distinct design.

This massacre is going to make Zhao troops hate Qin even more, but I'm most curious to see what the Qi king's going to say about the massacre.