Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
now what next ?!

will we see second round of kanki vs sei
after shin meet the king ?
I have the feeling Sei just wanted to show Kanki that not all his actions are tolerated and it should be a warning

But even Shouheikun said to him that beating Kouchou was an unbelievable accomplishment that's why Kanki was so sure of himself and Sei had to admit it

But Kanki was right here Sei killed far more than 100.000 soldiers than Kanki ever did

Did Sei kill anyone after surrendering?? That’s the point imo. He wants to unify China, he knows wagging war is the only way to do that. What he doesn’t want is to kill people who have already surrendered….Kanki did that. Now Sei will face the consequences of Kanki’s action in the future (after he unified China).

He killed soldiers that reists him not civilians and soldiers that surrendered unlike Kanki always does.
Yes but killing is killing
Unifying China is a bloody path
His soldiers if he like or not are plundering so and he is responsible for that

Moralistic Kanki is right

history spoilers from hara interview

‏🔴(حرق للأحداث التاريخية)يقول السيد هارا بأنه يشعر بالقلق بشأن مستقبل شخصية إي سي وتحول شخصيته خاصة وأنه يحظى بشعبية كبيرة🔴

"Mr. Hara says he is concerned about Esei character's future and his character transformation, especially since he is very popular among the fans"

it seems hara is building toward another esi remember when ryofai told him in his last meeting that he is too kind ?!
🔴

@Ninjashadow0209
@kom5
@Adam 🍎
@Yo Tan Wa
@Xlaw
@Topi Jerami
@TheKnightOfTheSea
@RayanOO
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@Blackbeard

‏🔴(حرق للأحداث التاريخية)يقول السيد هارا بأنه يشعر بالقلق بشأن مستقبل شخصية إي سي وتحول شخصيته خاصة وأنه يحظى بشعبية كبيرة🔴

"Mr. Hara says he is concerned about Esei character's future and his character transformation, especially since he is very popular among the fans"

it seems hara is building toward another esi remember when ryofai told him in his last meeting that he is too kind ?!
🔴

@Ninjashadow0209
@kom5
@Adam 🍎
@Yo Tan Wa
@Xlaw
@Topi Jerami
@TheKnightOfTheSea
@RayanOO
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@Blackbeard
Might be also why Hara wants to continue the series till the Han dinasty takes over the throne. Sei will be the one to unite the states but there might always be an uproar with him as the ruler from all the wars he did to the unification, while the next ruler will show that China can be ruled also by another dynasty without the need to sepparate the states.

An epilogue of sorts.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

🔴

@Ninjashadow0209
@kom5
@Adam 🍎
@Yo Tan Wa
@Xlaw
@Topi Jerami
@TheKnightOfTheSea
@RayanOO
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@Blackbeard
Very interesting.

I'm a strong believer in the theory that Ei Sei will go insane and become a tyrant.

I think this quote confirms that at the very least something significant will happen to Ei Sei. I'm guessing that Shin and Sei will also heavily disagree on something important.

Might be also why Hara wants to continue the series till the Han dinasty takes over the throne. Sei will be the one to unite the states but there might always be an uproar with him as the ruler from all the wars he did to the unification, while the next ruler will show that China can be ruled also by another dynasty without the need to sepparate the states.

An epilogue of sorts.
Very likely.
I also think we'll get to see Liu Bang and Xiang Yu.

699 arabic scan
https://gmanga.me/mangas/348/kingdom/699/wanteam

https://3asq.org/manga/kingdom/699/
Post automatically merged:

An epilogue of sorts.
although the kingdom falled after he die not before .
but yeah some has problem with esei and that one of the big reasons why his empire falled
__
Very interesting.

I'm a strong believer in the theory that Ei Sei will go insane and become a tyrant.

I think this quote confirms that at the very least something significant will happen to Ei Sei. I'm guessing that Shin and Sei will also heavily disagree on something important.
now I am glad that Hara didn't make him like that from the start
but he gonna develop him to THAT.

Last edited:
I am starting to think that the pace is very slow. It makes me read historical event and now kingdom does not give me the same vibe like before.
Kingdom arc's are usually known to be long, some readers tend to drop it till a couple of chapters mount up to read it all in one go.

I did that before too until I became active on the kingdom threads here, lol.