Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Lol agree. I dont know how many chapters needed for sei to unify China.

Maybe luffy will get One Piece first lol
It's practically confirmed it would be that way. One Piece should end in 3-5 years if we're being honest and Kingdom should end in about 15. Kingdom will likely be longer than One Piece when all said is done. Hara has said he'll even cover post-unification & the fall of the Qin Dynasty.

It's practically confirmed it would be that way. One Piece should end in 3-5 years if we're being honest and Kingdom should end in about 15. Kingdom will likely be longer than One Piece when all said is done. Hara has said he'll even cover post-unification & the fall of the Qin Dynasty.
if hara treated next arcs as gyou then yeah kingdom will be more than 1200 chapters.

but it seems hara started to make arcs shorter.
look for ex this current arc

it supposed to be huge equally to gypu arc consdring it's wight in history.
but hara made it 30 chapters .

so i think the longest arc we will get from no on will be 60 or 70

maybe one arc will be that much
other are just 20-40 chapters.

so he could finish the unification with 1000 chapter.
Post automatically merged:

translation of everypage

https://boards.4channel.org/a/thread/230665596#p230668245

Last edited:
No break next week

Seika or Katan in the end ?
Seika

it says urgent news from Kantan

so it seems they sent an order to riboku

he is back
:myman:

Maybe the unification takes till around 1000 chapters, then we have the post unification chapters, they might not be long arc but sort of setting the conclusions.

1100-1200 chapters in total would sound about right.

yep lol
maybe the kingdom meant is Han empire not Qin
:suresure:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
if hara treated next arcs as gyou then yeah kingdom will be more than 1200 chapters.

Post aut
I think the Chu arc may be equal to Gyou in length.

I can see the final Wei and Zhao arcs both being around 40 chapters.

Other states will probably get the short end of the stick.

Maybe the unification takes till around 1000 chapters, then we have the post unification chapters, they might not be long arc but sort of setting the conclusions.

1100-1200 chapters in total would sound about right.
If we do get an arcs after unification, most of it will probably focus on political stuff, which usually takes much less time than the wars and campaigns.

No chance. Hara knows he can't end the series with the Gyou or Coalition War Arc being the ultimate arc overall, and there's still a lot of content ahead. I won't go into History spoilers but the year of 236 BC ended in about 647/648 iirc, there has been about 52 chapters since then and assuming starting on Chapter 701 we enter the Year of 233 BC, then Hara has 52 chapters per two years to keep up the consistency now. The story should end at 206 BC, which gives 27 years in story time left. Hara on this pace would still write & draw about 702 chapters, meaning we're still halfway in the story in a sense.

Is that reliable? No lol. The Chu Arc is very big on Shin's character, the same way as Gyou and the Coalition Invasion were, if not bigger, and there's many other pieces that will happen in that arc other from Shin, so that's already another 100+ chapter arc. The politics of Sei are far from over as well, so we'll still get an arc or two with him as the central focus again. Kyoukai, Ouhon, Mouten, etc. peaks have yet to be reached historically. We still got antagonists like Riboku, Shibashou & Prince Ka in Zhao, Gohoumei's faction in Wei, and the entire states of Chu, Yan, Han, & Qi. The rise and fall of Sei has to be heavily adapted, which leads into the Chu-Han contention which is clear that Shin might preform an Ouki with a young Han Xin or Liu Bang.

Lots and lots and lots of content to be covered, this is why I pretty much say that Kokuyou Hills, Gyou, and Eikyuu are pretty much the Thriller Bark, Saobody, & Marineford trio of Kingdom, as no matter how you look at it, we're halfway through the story in both history and content. Enjoy the next 15 years my brothers.

No chance. Hara knows he can't end the series with the Gyou or Coalition War Arc being the ultimate arc overall, and there's still a lot of content ahead. I won't go into History spoilers but the year of 236 BC ended in about 647/648 iirc, there has been about 52 chapters since then and assuming starting on Chapter 701 we enter the Year of 233 BC, then Hara has 52 chapters per two years to keep up the consistency now. The story should end at 206 BC, which gives 27 years in story time left. Hara on this pace would still write & draw about 702 chapters, meaning we're still halfway in the story in a sense.

Is that reliable? No lol. The Chu Arc is very big on Shin's character, the same way as Gyou and the Coalition Invasion were, if not bigger, and there's many other pieces that will happen in that arc other from Shin, so that's already another 100+ chapter arc. The politics of Sei are far from over as well, so we'll still get an arc or two with him as the central focus again. Kyoukai, Ouhon, Mouten, etc. peaks have yet to be reached historically. We still got antagonists like Riboku, Shibashou & Prince Ka in Zhao, Gohoumei's faction in Wei, and the entire states of Chu, Yan, Han, & Qi. The rise and fall of Sei has to be heavily adapted, which leads into the Chu-Han contention which is clear that Shin might preform an Ouki with a young Han Xin or Liu Bang.

Lots and lots and lots of content to be covered, this is why I pretty much say that Kokuyou Hills, Gyou, and Eikyuu are pretty much the Thriller Bark, Saobody, & Marineford trio of Kingdom, as no matter how you look at it, we're halfway through the story in both history and content. Enjoy the next 15 years my brothers.

agree on this

but hara is 46 years old now while he drawing 38 chapters a year , close to oda numbers per year

i know all history and that there's many to cover
also we don't know how many small filler arcs hara will do between them etc

but drawing another 700 that means another 19 years of kingdom lol when hara will be 66 !
don't say he can't but i don't think he will do this number

so yep final arc like chu maybe huger than gyou but other arcs will be small 20+50 chapters
unless hara is treating his work like detective conan
he will do whatever he want either he reach the end or not lol

Just made it to chapter 600
Final stretch baby

Western Zhao is so fatiguing

keep going this arc is sweet and sour for me
but after it there's great things .

I think the Chu arc may be equal to Gyou in length.

I can see the final Wei and Zhao arcs both being around 40 chapters.

Other states will probably get the short end of the stick.

If we do get an arcs after unification, most of it will probably focus on political stuff, which usually takes much less time than the wars and campaigns.

yep chu arc has to be huge .

but for zhao hmm it ending
but hara likes riboku character that why he made him appear alot earlier than his real appearance
so don't think he will give him short end lol
he will milk him maybe even to 900 chapter lol

Shibashou next chapter boyzzzz !!!

Seika hypeeeee

i am exited more for riboku

i think Shibashou will be pure strength so he can be vs shin

this why i don't have hopes on him
also since he is with riboku can't see him as smart or close to that

i like this
it gives kanki more depth . like a fictional character not just a general as ousen ouki etc

yep chu arc has to be huge .

but for zhao hmm it ending
but hara likes riboku character that why he made him appear alot earlier than his real appearance
so don't think he will give him short end lol
he will milk him maybe even to 900 chapter lol

i am exited more for riboku

i think Shibashou will be pure strength so he can be vs shin

this why i don't have hopes on him
also since he is with riboku can't see him as smart or close to that

i like this
it gives kanki more depth . like a fictional character not just a general as ousen ouki etc

Does this woman date KanKi?
I went to see the Koreans comment and it felt like something like that.

Does this woman date KanKi?
I went to see the Koreans comment and it felt like something like that.
the way focus was on Saki clan this chapter, how they were the earliest to be with Kanki it hints to more than her bring simply Kanki women.

as for when Kingdom will end Talk. i don't want it to obviously go forever' but the more years remaining the more Kingdom Greatness. i want Hara to continue on with the story even after the Unification.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Lol I didn't even pay attention to the guy name. "Seikaun", Hara basically told us he was with SBS

sell us this hype bro:steef:
Head

Back and Arm

Part of his face

We are discovering him part after part, the guy is like Exodia, when we will have all the pieces he will be broken.

SBS is the most teased character in the whole manga. Hara was inspired by Oda on the way to tease someone for a decade.