Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
If the Zhao court actually cooperates with him, and they release all those strong-looking Zhao prisoners that prince Ka was trying to release, then yeah I can see Riboku pulling it off lol. A huge part of Zhao’s loss of Gyou was that the Zhao King did not listen to Riboku and unleash Kochou when he told them to.

So yeah with the Zhao court cooperating with him and Shibashou on his side, Qin would not be able to defeat him militarily (within Shouheikun’s timeframe I guess)
Well explained, a likely scenario considering all those points are mentioned in the story waiting to be utilized.

Ousen since the beginning will aim to kill Riboku through those unorthodox methods by putting him in a bad light to Zhao court, where they already have paranoid leaders he will just add more fuel to the fire, he is well aware of how they treat Riboku and utilize that.

yep lol 😆 no one besides them hara care about lol.

poor moten 😢.

hmm historically he was stripped off his duties .getting back to side with the prince doesn't seems right to me
unless that prince capital is is where seika is or close to it.
Hara gave Mouten General first
He cares a decent much, not as much as shin or Ouhon of course

So Zhao has finally come back to there senses and calling back Riboku

Shibashou
Konryonsuu or whatever his name is
Shunsui
Bananji
Gaku Jou
Earl Rei
Chou haku
Kisui

They will combat Ousen,Yotanwa and Kanki with our three heroes

It's a pity Qin didn't use everything they had to conquer kantan until they would call Riboku back that's strategy wise very poor decision

Riboku and Ousen are equal so it's prob Shin who will shift the favor for Qin

Are you shitting me :lusalty:
Eh you guys translate English summaries?
Or Reddit?
yep there's summary
also if you want whole chapter translation
this a link for 700

https://boards.4channel.org/a/thread/230665596#p230668245
Post automatically merged:

both, how long did the longest lasted?
scan team i don't know cuz i read it in arabic
__
the writer take less breaks than oda
the longest break was 1 month
i think it was at the end of gyou arc or before it

Well explained, a likely scenario considering all those points are mentioned in the story waiting to be utilized.

Ousen since the beginning will aim to kill Riboku through those unorthodox methods by putting him in a bad light to Zhao court, where they already have paranoid leaders he will just add more fuel to the fire, he is well aware of how they treat Riboku and utilize that.
I DON'T thinks it will be ousen who do it
its just qin spies by order for SHK.

If the Zhao court actually cooperates with him, and they release all those strong-looking Zhao prisoners that prince Ka was trying to release, then yeah I can see Riboku pulling it off lol. A huge part of Zhao’s loss of Gyou was that the Zhao King did not listen to Riboku and unleash Kochou when he told them to.

So yeah with the Zhao court cooperating with him and Shibashou on his side, Qin would not be able to defeat him militarily (within Shouheikun’s timeframe I guess)
i thought those prisoners are just political figure in Zhao ?!
buy hey hara can use it here to pull generals from prison, this excuse why they didn't participate earlier
__
regarding riboku wins , i read somewhere that from now on or the last battle he get excuted
his army was farmers not actual soldiers !!(cuz they have many disaster earthquake ,famine etc )
. so we will se riboku pull what Esi did in sai
despite he is not a king
:cheers:

I want Riboku to get back at Kanki army by unleashing SBS upon them. That would be so satisfying for both Zhao and us readers as well.
well zhao should at bad situation right now , and can't pull armies like they did earlier .
so i don't think riboku will be the one attacking now
from now it will be Qin who attack and zhou defend

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
regarding riboku wins , i read somewhere that from now on or the last battle he get excuted
What happens is that Riboku comes back, defeats Kanki so badly that Kanki and his whole army flee Qin, and then Riboku proceeds to hold the line against Qin for the next few years. Then the Qin use Zhao spies to convince the Zhao court that Riboku’s aim is to become the King of Zhao, so the Zhao court themselves remove Riboku from battle and execute him, while dismissing Shibashou from service. Zhao itself falls shortly after.

What happens is that Riboku comes back, defeats Kanki so badly that Kanki and his whole army flee Qin, and then Riboku proceeds to hold the line against Qin for the next few years. Then the Qin use Zhao spies to convince the Zhao court that Riboku’s aim is to become the King of Zhao, so the Zhao court themselves remove Riboku from battle and execute him, while dismissing Shibashou from service. Zhao itself falls shortly after.
That would be boring af

Plot would be stale for years, Chu and Wei plot needs to be resolved too

yep , he was defending in the next 3 battles (in history ), but my point is if his army are not actual soilders then he defeats kanki and defend zhou 2 times after it will be Huge W in the manga

also i hope this time zhou is not outnumbering qin .

That would be boring af

but what happen is not boring it will be like this (also this is just majpr points we know nothing about details )
next year kanki capture some castles then his battle with riboku where he got defeated .
the year after qin also attacked zhou capturing some castles but riboku defended his castle
the year after it will about han not zhou
the year after qin start another campaign against zhou attacked some castles , even ytw besieged kanta capital of zhou
the year after qin vs riboku this time they couldn't win so they managed to get him excuted and then qin conquered zhou .

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
That would be boring af

I think it's going to be fucking awesome myself lol.

I think it's going to be 3-4 years of massive scale battles back and forth, with the Zhao and the Qin beating the fuck out of each other by the hundreds of thousands, but each side failing to make any real tactical progress. It'll be a few years of brutal war that will cost many lives and push each side to their physical & emotional limits. It'll be a battle that would make the battle of Chouhei look cute by comparison.

Last edited: