Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Damn, I didn't realize Kantan still had 100,000 men lmfao, with numbers like that, Ousen should stay far away from them lol.

And they're elite men too lead by a guy described as "the Guardian Diety" so yeah. Ousen will probably just follow Riboku to Gyou in that case, right? I don't see why he wouldn't lol. So Riboku is going to have to pull out some majestic shit to win in this situation. Lol
Kantan naturally should be out of bounds for Qin, bt at the same, would that be us underestimating Ousen?
Anyway his first priority should be securing Gyou or feeding his Armies, they already running on bt mere wills.

I think Ousen best options is to send few reinforcements or forces(those that can move fast, and is in best condition) after Riboku, while letting others rest/move at slow pace and wait for YTW forces to join em with food supplies, and then march for Gyou. The army as it is(especially left wing), is in no condition to cover that distance n engage in another Battle.

Ousen can also attack Atsuyou bt Gyou has always been their main priority. Unless Ousen believes Kanki cab deal with Riboku, it doesn't make sense somehow risking Gyou and heading for Atsuyou.

Be any outcome, we are about to see Riboku vs Kanki, that is what i have been looking fwd for quite some time.

Considering recent pacing, I think that you would need to wait for another week for that, lmao.
I do not have a problem with Kingdom’s pacing since Hara usually goes for about 4-5 artistically high quality chapters straight before taking a break.

Just keep in mind the poor blokes that read Berserk and HxH (aka Hiatus x Hiatus). :rolaugh:

Besides, there is an earlier spoiler somewhere in this thread that shows Shin waking up this chapter. :smithnie:

Considering recent pacing, I think that you would need to wait for another week for that, lmao.
I've decided 2 and a half years ago I would stop reading kingdom weekly and start reading it yearly so I could read a bulk of chapters at once( helps with the pacing)

just caught up to chapter 630 today from chapter 585

I'm sure shin will be alive next year when I continue reading :madmonk:

Chapter summery thanks to the Kingdom Community and Jeeswag :

Other world: Shin is heading towards the stairs and Kyoukai is yelling at him saying he won't be able to come back if he goes up. Shin can't really hear or see Kyoukai but one shout got through a little which made him stop and turn. Hyou shows up in the midst of this and starts walking with Shin towards the stairs which got further away as he was idle. Kyoukai thinks she can't move because she's losing her breath but is resolved to bring Shin back to the HSU before she completely runs out. Shintalks to Hyou about their past events with Bihei and Bitou. Hyou asks what happened after he died and Shin tells him he went out to battle, grew a lot and beat lots of strong people. Kyoukai can't yell out to Shin anymore. Shin continues saying he got his own unit and they were 1000 at one point but now they're bigger. Hyou asks what his unit's name is but Shin can't remember. At the stairs Hyou asks if there's anything else Shin wants to say. Shin remembers that he met the Qin King and that they're friends, but Shin can't remember his face. Hyou says let's go then but Shin feels like he's forgetting something really big. A dream...but he can't remember so he starts walking towards the stairs.

Kyoukai, while holding on to him, yells out that his unit's name is the Hi Shin Unit and to never forget it. As she's about to tell him his dream Hyou stops her and says he's remembering it on his own. Shin says sorry to Hyou and replies "Our dream. I haven't become a Great General of the Heavens yet!" Hyou tells him to go back through the white hole. Hyou says thanks to Kyoukai before disappearing. Once he disappears Shin finally sees Kyoukai. After giving Shin a hug she throws him through the hole while saying "stay strong" and collapses. Shousa and Kyogai picks her up saying they made it in time and staying there was worth it. They throw her through the hole too before it closes and says they leave their captain in her hands.

HSU:
The HSU has been yelling Shin's name the entire time and Shin finally wakes up.

No break!

Chapter summery thanks to the Kingdom Community and Jeeswag :

Other world: Shin is heading towards the stairs and Kyoukai is yelling at him saying he won't be able to come back if he goes up. Shin can't really hear or see Kyoukai but one shout got through a little which made him stop and turn. Hyou shows up in the midst of this and starts walking with Shin towards the stairs which got further away as he was idle. Kyoukai thinks she can't move because she's losing her breath but is resolved to bring Shin back to the HSU before she completely runs out. Shintalks to Hyou about their past events with Bihei and Bitou. Hyou asks what happened after he died and Shin tells him he went out to battle, grew a lot and beat lots of strong people. Kyoukai can't yell out to Shin anymore. Shin continues saying he got his own unit and they were 1000 at one point but now they're bigger. Hyou asks what his unit's name is but Shin can't remember. At the stairs Hyou asks if there's anything else Shin wants to say. Shin remembers that he met the Qin King and that they're friends, but Shin can't remember his face. Hyou says let's go then but Shin feels like he's forgetting something really big. A dream...but he can't remember so he starts walking towards the stairs.

Kyoukai, while holding on to him, yells out that his unit's name is the Hi Shin Unit and to never forget it. As she's about to tell him his dream Hyou stops her and says he's remembering it on his own. Shin says sorry to Hyou and replies "Our dream. I haven't become a Great General of the Heavens yet!" Hyou tells him to go back through the white hole. Hyou says thanks to Kyoukai before disappearing. Once he disappears Shin finally sees Kyoukai. After giving Shin a hug she throws him through the hole while saying "stay strong" and collapses. Shousa and Kyogai picks her up saying they made it in time and staying there was worth it. They throw her through the hole too before it closes and says they leave their captain in her hands.

HSU:
The HSU has been yelling Shin's name the entire time and Shin finally wakes up.

No break!
Yay!!! Was a tad worried there for a moment 😅 lolz. So in the end it wasn’t necessarily life exchange but rather Kyoukai’s spirit leaving her body & the world of the living and going into the spirit world to save Shin?

Just read the previous chapter...
So Kyoukai using the 8 gate technique from guy and gets to the place between life and death like Kakashi was? (I know there are 8 chakra points, but stil funny because of the parallels. Like Grandma chiyo reviving Gaara in exchange of her own lifespan. I love the naruto series, but Kingdom was a completely different manga, but now it is walking over to the naruto-verse...)
And i love when shonen manga's start bringing up % chances of the main protagonist to survive death, to create fake drama....it doesn't matter if it's 20% or 0,000001% they won't die anyways...