Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Mouten needs to have these challenges to grow stronger, i was thinking it is going to go smoother than that since Mouten and Shin are working together but Seika Generals hype ofcrs not.
With Mouten seriously injured i wonder how are they gonna manage this fight to end, Shin might have to take command of both armies and show us his instincts.

i can see it

ohon went off for a while so shin can lead the army , it seems the same thing happening here .

also mouten will not die from attack like that .
Post automatically merged:

hope garo isn't next in line..:josad: those seika generals are no joke, even Shin's variant is putting up quite a fight..
i really hope many dies at this battle
as cost of this encicrlemnt

i can see it

ohon went off for a while so shin can lead the army , it seems the same thing happening here .

also mouten will not die from attack like that .

i really hope many dies at this battle
as cost of this encicrlemnt
Who will rest of Ri Shin Army if all commander died?, Will be only Shin,Kyokai and Ten?

Sorry Shin, you will not have the strongest army of China.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I hope we will see all Seika commanders fighting together and not being killed bit by bit.

SBS army has the potential to be top tier.

Can’t wait for us to make match ups against other armies when we’ll know them all :shocking:

:jay-he: Damn, I hope we still get to see Rikusen during and after this arc. He's also one of my favourite spier-wielders.

Flashback:

Gakurai is told by another soldier that they're receiving a punk who can't speak well and only fights with others and is told to raise him up. Gakurai asks for his name and the guy says "Garo." Gakurai yells at him that it should be "My name is Garo" and smacks him. In another scene Gakurai tells Garo to get back but Garo moves ahead of him saying he'll kill them all. Then as they are retreating Garo calls Gakurai an old man and tells him to leave him. Gakurai tells him to be quiet because his stomach got injured and that he's only 3 years older than him. When they are put into Duke Hyou's army Garo asks who that sloppy looking old man is and Gakurai hits him saying it's their great general Duke Hyou. Garo then asks if they're in that Duke Hyou army with the bad reputation and Gakurai covers his mouth while the other soldiers tell Duke Hyou they said nothing when he asks if they said anything. As they keep battling Gakurai is promoted to 1000 man commander and Garo is a 500 man commander. Gakurai praises him and Garo says it doesn't matter because he likes seeing Gakurai succeed. Then he pulls off Gakurai's helmet and says a lot of his hair disappeared then gets scolded by Gakurai. After Houken took down Duke Hyou Gakurai is in disbelief. As he grieves Garo tells the others to leave him alone. Gakurai then says that he's thinking about joining the HSU who Duke Hyou entrusted his shield to in the end and asks Garo what he's planning on doing. Garo says that's a stupid question because he'll follow Gakurai since he's the one and only person he thinks of as his family.

HSU:

As Shin is fighting the enemy general Garo and the other Hihyou soldiers try to get revenge for Gakurai. The others are blocked by the Zhao while Garo makes it to the general and gives him a cut. Shin tells him to keep holding him down like that but then they are attacked by the other Zhao soldiers. The Zhao general calls them his two arms and one of them says they should have been at the front from the beginning then says they should finish it up soon. Over by the Gakuka Mouten is also face to face with the enemy general and is being shielded by his soldiers.

Zhao:

Riboku is told that the Qin left wing's charge has halted and the spearheads disappeared. The soldiers can't believe that the HSU and the Gakuka were actually held back by using that type of defense method and are impressed by the Seika army's strength. Then they say that it's really the strength of Riboku who was able to sway the heart of Shibashou of Seika.

HSU:

Ten receives news that Gakurai was taken out and that the two commanders are currently held down by the enemy. One soldier asks Ten what they should do and she thinks to herself that she needs to get herself together otherwise they're all dead. When the soldier suggests they should gather by Shin to support him Ten says that's not it and that it's not the front that's important right now but the middle where Kyoukai is located.

Rei tells Kyoukai that the spot where Shin is looks dangerous and asks if they should change course to go help him. Kyoukai looks and says they're not going to save him to Rei's and everyone else's surprise. She says if they go save him then they won't be able to get out of Riboku's formation and Rei says even if they get out it would still be bad if the captain dies. Kyoukai says there's nothing else to do but trust him at the moment and she also points out that Ten's orders are for them to continue advancing. Kyoukai then orders her troops to push through the enemy and get out of this.

Ten sees that Kyoukai is advancing as planned and says that if they don't get out of this situation and mess with Riboku's formation then nobody will be left alive. She then asks what the Gakuka side looks like since the strong lieutenant wasn't at the front so she thinks he's in the middle as well. If they can get out of this formation too then the enemy will be shaken.

Aisen's soldiers say the same thing around him about going to save Mouten but Aisen says Mouten's orders are to continue the advance. He then tells his troops that Mouten's orders are for them to continue the advance without caring about himself. As he rouses the troops to begin the advance he thinks of Mouten and hesitates to complete the order.

Over by Mouten his soldiers are currently holding the enemy back while telling him to get out of there. Mouten tells them to don't worry about him and the soldiers lose their path of retreat. Rikusen is trying to get to Mouten because his soldier says all those around him and in between them are all monsters. Rikusen says he knows but he is being held back by the enemy 5000 man commander Huon. Rikusen then sees Mouten get stabbed and charges at the enemy and gets his hand sliced in the process. An enemy general charges towards Mouten and appears to have cut him down.

Break next week!

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I like the vibe of the new swordsman 5000 commander. Seika bros are good.

It’s always a bit weird to see Shin being pushed back like that

Honestly I don’t know how they will escape from that mess

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Zhao soldiers don't let single chance to suck Riboku's d*..
It's annoying at this point..
The guy has been doing everything for them for more than a decade now, he gave everything with almost nothing in return except insults, exiles death threats etc. But the guy is doing it through and through.
If I was a Zhao guy I’ll let him to do me much more than that and have a poster of him in my bedroom.

But yeah the soldiers praising Riboku even when it’s the Seika guys that are doing good was fun.
Pretty sure for them when it doesn’t rain it’s thanks to Riboku

i didn't say all need to die

i said many
cuz they're encircled with many numbers.

also
he can add another new characters to his army
Yep, i agree, but we like this current commanders, Maron i think will be one of them who will Join Li Xin army, since him has some relationships with them, and him will bring some heavy hitters from Kanki army, when kanki lost.

I think Shin Will have all comamnders from each 6GG currently ones.

Only ones i see difficult to be in Li Xin army is Ousen and Moubu guys.