Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Neither, seems to me like Riboku is just stating facts lol.

Hara is a genius man, I swear. Kanki’s weakness has been right under our noses all this time. We’ve seen it time and time again, from the very first time we saw Kanki in action.

Kaishibou attacks Kanki’s HQ, and what does Kanki do? He immediately abandons his own HQ and retreats into the forest.

Kanki defeats Keisha how? Not by engaging Keisha directly but by identifying Kisui as someone who would abandon the battle if Rigan was in danger, and then by promising to violate Rigan unless Kisui retreated to save them. (And by Shin slaying Keisha, lol.)

Kanki defeats Kochou how? Not by engaging him head on, but by using the terrain to deceive Kochou’s men and then effectively assassinating Kochou with a small strike force.

We’ve seen it since the start of the manga but I never thought that Kanki’s greatest weakness is also Kanki’s greatest strength as a General. Kanki’s strength is his utilization of guerilla tactics that his enemies struggle to decipher in time, but the cost of this is that Kanki sucks at traditional warfare. That is the weakness Riboku picked up on 5 years ago, and the very same weakness Hara has shown us readers time and time again. And now Riboku is trying to force Kanki into a situation where he is forced to engage in traditional open warfare, which is not Kanki’s strong-suit.

Hara man. The guy is surely the best mangaka alive right now.
In the 2022 state of manga, there's Hara, and then there's the rest.

This arc, the Zhao Retaliation Arc, began with chapter 702.

We are now 20 chapters in and so much has already happened.

I feel like singing this arc's praises is all I've been doing since it began, but when it's earned, it's earned, and Hara is - once again - putting on a masterclass in tension and stakes.

And at such killer pacing.

@Den_Den_Mushi enjoy the feast here bro....though no translations yet but i believe Kanki going to put the greatest show he ever made.... lol
Post automatically merged:

Chapter spoilers :

These two last pages..... lolllllll

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung ..... any guess if it's Kanki trolling Riboku in the end or Riboku finishing off Kanki ..... lollllllll
Translation thanks to Yoshi and the TKC :

Page 1
Mountain Tribesman: General Heki, without considering his own life, is buying time for Kanki to move. That is is his role. A large army would immediately crumble without such a man. While he is unskilled in certain aspects, he is a dependable, excellent general. Letting him die would be regrettable. However, this army will soon fall to pieces. Therefore, we will protect the general until the end.

Page 2
First Speaker: It was 9 years ago at the battle of Sanyou when he served as one of the vice-generals to General Mougou that caused his name to resound through China.
Second Speaker: Y-yes, His opponent was the Former Three Great Heavens Renpa and his Four Heavenly Kings.

Page 3
Kanki: Maron, convey my orders.
Maron: Orders? Who am I sending them to?
Kanki: All the clan leaders who form this Kanki army.

Page 4
Riboku: What we must be most careful of is not moving too grandly and overextending ourselves. Kochou had nearly won when he moved his army too far forward and was defeated.
Zhao General: So in saying that, Riboku-sama still won’t use the strong armies of Bananji and the others….

Page 5
Maron Aide 1: Genta clan is in position. The left side is formed up.
Maron Aide 2: The right will be done soon once the Ryuumon clan is in position.
Maron Aide 3: Maron-sama, what is this?
Maron: I also have no idea…
Zhao Generals: Battle formations! Kanki is undoubtedly using a battle formation, but..

Page 6
Zhao Generals: What in the hell is that shape?! I’ve never heard of this kind of formation!

Credits to sae

Kanki owning Riboku...... such a feast to Kanki Fans. @Den_Den_Mushi don't miss it bro.. lolll

Last edited:
Just before the completion of chapter or formation :

just copy/pasta:
"if this formation works like I think, then the only way to reach the HQ is attack from the tip of the 4 "blades", and slowly grind through.
If ANY troops tries to attack the HQ directly, they will get flanked from either side or both.
The 4 blades do not necessarily need to move at the same time.
What I'm trying to say is, each piece of the blades might be formed with 4 clans, nr. 1 clan closest to Kanki and nr. 4 at the tip.
All 4 clans don't need to flank when an enemy troop tries to attack the HQ, just nr. 2 clan flanking will be enough "

But i believe in the end of chapter all four sides are attacking together.....

@Shanks I still say Kanki is going to get smacked hard. :myman:
That's what should be happening but let's enjoy the show Kanki putting here.... his last resort right now is making surprise attack with help of SSJ and Banaji.

If Hara doesn't go with actual story and makes it fictional than Riboku is completely duped here. Kanki going to smack his a** pretty badly....

More translations :

TRANS:
Riboku Aide: Kanki’s weakness? What could it be?
Zhao Officer: The enemies wings have disappeared! All that remains is the Kanki main army!
Various Voices: The encirclement is complete! Just like this, steadily press in and take Kanki’s head! That bastard has nowhere to escape to! Kill Kanki!

Riboku Aide: Forming ranks? Those bastards are trying to form up?

cr: saemon