Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Riboku didn’t even lose a single general in this ambush. That’s a travesty imo. He was cornered so hard by Kanki but didn’t lose any of his close aides? What will Kaine and Fuutei achieve from here on? Atleast two three of them should’ve been dead since Hara will introduce new strong generals out of nowhere anyway.
I kinda hope Kanki takes out one guy at least before croaking. This was one of the most humiliating losses in the series lol.

This is interesting. My head begins to imagine since i don't read the history.
1) Shin-Mouten will retreat first with a few thousand soldiers to Sekirei (Where Heki luck lies) first while waiting Ousen 'scheduled' reinforcement. Plus 110.000 troops from Taigen who retreated after 2 Seika General ambushment. Ousen will notice & will call them again. I'd assume Ousen army are around 55.000 in total.

2) Supposedly 100.000 man reinforcement from Kanyou (Ei Sei). I guess, the 50.000 will guard Bujou (25.000) & Heihou (25.000) which is now being guard by Yotanwa while the 50.000 go with Yotanwa. Then, Yotanwa is gonna go to Atsuyo with 80.000 man. Ousen come to Sekirei with 165.000 man. But he calculated the damage & information from Kanki death then he send people to get more reinforcement.

3) Yotanwa who is already at Atsuyo, then depart to join Ousen who already wants to go fight Riboku while waiting 75.000 Yotanwa as the reinforcement. (Yotanwa army rest some moments). Here, I want Ouhon appears too. But somehow, i forget where he is. I just remember Ouhon was injured.

Here the army grouping:
170.000 Ousen + 80.000 Yotanwa vs 280.000 Riboku + Seika 2 General Reinforcement+ Shibashou
- 30.000 man Mouten vs Kansaro Seika General
- 30.000 man Shin ( the raising of the 5th Emperors with 1.5B on his head, i mean GG) vs Bananji, + evenly with Shibashou without Ouki Mode
- 10.000 man Kyoukai vs Jyou Kartu Seika General
- 100.000 Ousen vs Riboku
- 80.000 Yotanwa vs Ji Aga Seika General
- if Ouhon appears, then fight Gaku shou Seika General

But the problem is who Kanyou reinforcement Leader is. I'd assume it would be Kai Oku.
If Ousen will betray After Zhao, then Ei Sei & Shouheikun is the option to move to HeiHou for the wing necklace resolution (Ouhon should appears on Sekirei beside Shin & Mouten).

Early translation :

https://ww3.readkingdom.com/chapter/kingdom-spoilers-raw-chapter-748/

In the end you can tell that there's some mutual respect between Kanki and Shin, even though I don't like this arc that much I feel like Kingdom won't really be the same without Kanki, but then again, there has to be a reasonable amount of loss from Qin's side.
:few:

Last edited:
Emotional chapter….Kanki is not going to be killed easily. I wonder if he’ll kill himself before Riboku’s forces close in. Kokuou being killed by a random soldier is poetic. This is Kochou situation in reverse. Kanki is now surrounded from all over by incoming armies.
Qin losing one of their main generals in battle is a heavy one for them. It’s kind of refreshing as it’s been a long time since Qin lost a war in this manga.

Emotional chapter….Kanki is not going to be killed easily. I wonder if he’ll kill himself before Riboku’s forces close in. Kokuou being killed by a random soldier is poetic. This is Kochou situation in reverse. Kanki is now surrounded from all over by incoming armies.
Qin losing one of their main generals in battle is a heavy one for them. It’s kind of refreshing as it’s been a long time since Qin lost a war in this manga.
Well you have to still this in mind, because the next lose, is way heavier.