Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Gaku Jou doesn't appear in any record or chronicle known to me after his battle with Ren Pa.

I don't think Hara bothers bringing him back.

He should've been the most prominent among men released by Prince Ka and subsequently killed by the royal guard.
Post automatically merged:

Quick and dirty translations out

Kingdom 752 ENG 4chan FastTL | Chapter 1 | Cubari
I was so confident and hopeful that this theory was accurate.

Guess it's still a small possibility. Sigh.

The man went out like a true legend. I’m still at a loss for words. I was definitely a bandwagoner for Kanki as I really didn’t start to love him until Zhao, but damn. This death hits hard.

But now, we are that much closer to the tiger’s awakening…
SBS when ?

Tte character I’m the most hyped about (need to put my expectation in check or I’ll be disappointed)
Who do you guys think will be Shibashou's opponent in his first full on panel showing?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Who do you guys think will be Shibashou's opponent in his first full on panel showing?
Don't fucken tell me Shin himself is the hypetool. Whatever it is the intro of SBS will be monumental.
:watchout:
Well, seeing as how my ability to predict when and where Shibashou will make his debut has thus far been a miserable failure, I will now yet again attempt to predict who Shibashou will style on for his official introduction. Lol

And I can’t help but be a bit suspicious about a certain someone who’s status as of late is largely unknown, and who is suspiciously close to Seika relative to everyone else:

Well, seeing as how my ability to predict when and where Shibashou will make his debut has thus far been a miserable failure, I will now yet again attempt to predict who Shibashou will style on for his official introduction. Lol

And I can’t help but be a bit suspicious about a certain someone who’s status as of late is largely unknown, and who is suspiciously close to Seika relative to everyone else:
You're not alone, we all failed lol. Zenou or Kanki himself were my guesses but seems like it's going to be a big one. As this arc will end up being a crushing defeat for the Qin I'd like it for Shin to get a spanking.

Wonder who Ji Aga will flex on
:beanmean:

Thought of Yotanwa too.