Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Oh hell no you did not lmfao, this ain’t me on Riboku copium, this is you on Riboku slander. I shall not let this stand.
You're out here protecting Liboku harder than Hara is lmao.

want to hear you tell me that it is a reasonable take to believe that Riboku of the Three Great Heavens, who defeated multiple Qin 6GG and surpassed the likes of Renpa and Hakuki, would almost collapse from an attack that freaking Bihei or the new HSU new recruits would not flinch from. I want you to look in the mirror and say those words to yourself with a straight face lmfao.
I can, because I've acknowledged the fact that Hara has not stayed consistent to what he planned for Riboku to be martial arts wise. Riboku literally had Moubu, Tou and SHK intimidated with his martial arts aura with Shin and SBK confirming that Riboku must be a monster fighting wise and then send Post-Rinko Shin flying once again flexing his martial skills. We've fallen so low that we have to gass the likes of Shuma and Ringyoku to be strong enough to matter at this stage especially with the hype around RBK as a warrior, are we now supposed to believe that Shuma and Ringyoku can fuck with Moubu, SHK or Tou ? Lol.

So, you know there are people irl who survive gunshots to the head right? You can actually survive a bullet blasting clean through your brain. And you want to hear the crazy part? You can survive a bullet passing through your brain, and with therapy and depending on which part of the brain is damaged, you can still retain full motor control of your entire body.

Just look at this guy who survived a railspike through his brain:

So no, Riboku taking a sword through the right side of his brain would not “automatically kill him” when there are even people irl who survive objects passing through their skull, let alone in a fictionalized series like Kingdom.

So yes, Riboku could’ve absolutely taken brain damaged and remained conscious and survived irl, let alone in Kingdom.
And all this falls flat due to the fact that there has not been any visual or verbal confirmation of any sort that Kanki's blade has fucking cut through so deep inside Riboku's head that it touched his brain let alone slicing it up completely. You've made this shit up entirely on your own lol.

You're right. You can survive gunshots to the head depending on the circumstances but you're comparing apples with oranges rn. Because a bullet is extremely small and if luck is on your side it may hit you in an area that's either not fatal enough that you drop dead immediately or that it can be treated through surgery.

Can you now tell me how in the living fuck Riboku is surviving that starting from his forehead Kanki has cut through the entire side of his brain all the way to the back, do you think someone can actually survive that or worse have conversations and stand around doing nothing ? Lmao

Speaking of which, how long has Kaine gone with two arrows stuck next to her heart.
:steef:
Eh, that is more around the collarbone/shoulder blade area. Not really near the heart. It will be painful but certainly not fatal as long as it doesn't hit an artery.

If she had arrows next to her heart, they would be penetrating her tits.

Speaking of which, how long has Kaine gone with two arrows stuck next to her heart.
Collarbone.

Those arrows didn't go deep.

She should be in excruciating pain, enough to make her wish she was dead in real life, but not in danger of losing her life unless the wound is infected.
Post automatically merged:

I can, because I've acknowledged the fact that Hara has not stayed consistent to what he planned for Riboku to be martial arts wise. Riboku literally had Moubu, Tou and SHK intimidated with his martial arts aura with Shin and SBK confirming that Riboku must be a monster fighting wise and then send Post-Rinko Shin flying once again flexing his martial skills. We've fallen so low that we have to gass the likes of Shuma and Ringyoku to be strong enough to matter at this stage especially with the hype around RBK as a warrior, are we now supposed to believe that Shuma and Ringyoku can fuck with Moubu, SHK or Tou ? Lol.
Ri Boku was never implied to be that much of a martial monster.

He has STR 91. He can take out multiple assassins, enemy generals and even warriors of Shu Ma's calibre with the slightest of openings.

Relative to the average soldier, Ri Boku is a monster.

You read as upset because your headcanon didn't come to pass. That's not on Hara.

Yeah psychological trauma maybe one good way leading to his defeat but Kanki coming close to killing RBK shouldn’t matter much anyway. The guy was close to death many times previously looking at his flashback.
Yeah i think kanki know his limit and his backup from Qin wont do that much.
His best way to do only make his lost as benefit as can be, and i think riboku almost killed is not predicted by kanki. So i think kanki target to make hist lost as benefit as he can is done. He almost kill riboku with his limited source and at least leave a huge scar in his face and heart enemy. Farewell most handsome flying six general member atm :endthis:

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Yeah i think kanki know his limit and his backup from Qin wont do that much.
His best way to do only make his lost as benefit as can be, and i think riboku almost killed is not predicted by kanki. So i think kanki target to make hist lost as benefit as he can is done. He almost kill riboku with his limited source and at least leave a huge scar in his face and heart enemy. Farewell most handsome flying six general member atm :endthis:
that title is actually held by the Queen Yo Tan Wa!
Post automatically merged:

went out like a true beast with a proper back story to his madness.

forgot what this reminded me of but probably something similar to like vikings or got one of those cool deaths you know.

LONG LIVE KANKI THE GOAT

Last edited: