Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Did she kill any general though? Her acting like a surbodinate is hindering her progress. If I remember correctly the female GG Houken killed broke of from Ouki at some point and made her own name. Will kyokai ever do that? Can't see it ever happening. She is basically like Tou in my opinion. She's content to stay in Shin's shadow. Tou wasn't even a general before Ouki died. He was just a vassal but he inherited a huge army and estate so they automatically made him a general.
Kyou broke from Ouki was because their promises, that if she could conquer 100 cities, then Ouki will marry her. That's why she broke out from his army so that she could fulfill their promises. Whereas for Kyoukai, her promises was quite the opposite, that she will never leave HSU/Shin's side.
Post automatically merged:

What is your internet running on, that you never can see pictures? On a hamster wheel? Lol
In my lucky days, I could get a speed of 100-200 kbps

I believe KyouKai will separately be promoted to either 5k commander or directly general rank.... both SHK and EiSei knows her strength as well as capabilities. Also it's not like she hadn't done anything major in this war. This was like only 2 or 3 pages of the chapter. Lol
She won't be promoted straight to a general. The ranks of 5000man commander can't be skipped unless you already have a huge personal army which rival that of a full fledged general like Kanki.

She's most likely will be promoted to be a 4000man commander, with becomes a 5000man commander as the best scenario.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I believe KyouKai will separately be promoted to either 5k commander or directly general rank.... both SHK and EiSei knows her strength as well as capabilities. Also it's not like she hadn't done anything major in this war. This was like only 2 or 3 pages of the chapter. Lol
She won’t be promoted to General right now lol. General Shin will not have a General as a subordinate. At best, she’ll be promoted to 5,000 man commander but with her relatively unexceptional achievements this war, 4,000 man commander is more likely.

Some panels :

Post automatically merged:

She won’t be promoted to General right now lol. General Shin will not have a General as a subordinate. At best, she’ll be promoted to 5,000 man commander but with her relatively unexceptional achievements this war, 4,000 man commander is more likely.
It should be 5k commander or Hara is trolling ..... lol
:kriwhat:

The crowd's reaction would be great when they learn about houken's death:cheers:
Yup. It would be best scene to see though Tou army's reaction would be more epic on this feat, especially Rokuomi. Lol

Last edited: