Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
How do you guys scale Bajio and Rokuoumi?

Bajio has some insane feats tbh. Is it too crazy to say he's on Kyoukai level ?
Bajio is probably one only step below Top Tier. YTW is a Top Tier fighter and she killed Goba in seconds while Bajio exchanged evenly with him, although he didn't go Berserker Mode against Goba.

So it could be that Bajio is just below Top Tier in Base and then gets bumped up to Top Tier in Berserker Mode.

I don't know about Rokuomi. Maybe on par with somebody like Gokei at best? He defended himself against Sentoun but Sento was mucking around and was at a 2:1 disadvantage. Roku doesn't have much in the way of good duelling feats. Lol.

Some random things from the chapter:

- Sou'Ou comparing Jiaga's strenght to Moubu's.
- Sou'Ou also being very confident in Shiryou anyway.
- That man Denrimi is excited, he wants to hunt and take ALL THE HEADS. The "number one killing squad in all Ousen's army?" Now they actually reveal themselves. Damn Denrimi.

Lol.

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
How do you guys scale Bajio and Rokuoumi?

Bajio has some insane feats tbh. Is it too crazy to say he's on Kyoukai level ?
probably lol

Is Yotanwa two shotting Kyoukai? Because that's what she did to someone who stalemanted Baijo
Post automatically merged:

I'm pretty sure Shoumou was also said to rival Moubu in strength

just cheap hype

I'm pretty sure Shoumou was also said to rival Moubu in strength

just cheap hype
I think Shoumou was genuinely a physical monster but he was an inexperienced and arrogant fighter that had never been in a serious fight to the death before. Hara gave him the good ol' "single handed head crush", an on-screen feat that is shared with other characters like Houken, Rozo and Zenou.

Killing squad of Ousen army :steef:. They are waiting to be slaughtered by SBS now. Other matchups look even. Akou going up against 2 Seika generals, Fuuon at a time is crazy. What a beast. Hope we get some even battle in those fronts while SBS rampages through the third before Ousen faces him head on.