Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Better not talk shit about the son of Kou En my man, this won’t age well lol
I'm a big Kouyoku believer and actually think he'll be one of the strongest duelists in the series and killing Tou, but I'm just pointing out that Tou shouldn't be struggling with any 1000 man commander if he's really equal to the man who defeated Houken in a duel.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I'm a big Kouyoku believer and actually think he'll be one of the strongest duelists in the series and killing Tou, but I'm just pointing out that Tou shouldn't be struggling with any 1000 man commander if he's really equal to the man who defeated Houken in a duel.
Hmmm I don’t know man. Rinko scarred Ouki and Rinko was the son of nameless peasants lol. Yoku wields a sword that is a household name in China and if the theories about his parentage are true…lol

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Hmmm I don’t know man. Rinko scarred Ouki and Rinko was the son of nameless peasants lol. Yoku wields a sword that is a household name in China and if the theories about his parentage are true…lol
speaking of Yoku's family.... have you heard the theories that Xiang Yu is Kouyoku's son? (with Karin being the mother in some theories)

Xiang Yu was Xiang Yan/Kouen's grandson in history.

Rinko was probably a general at the time right? Meh I don't see how him landing a blow is an anti feat for Ouki.

Better not talk shit about the son of Kou En my man, this won’t age well lol
Karin when she talks to Kouyoku: "You worthless piece of trash, go to..."

Karin when she talks to Kouyoku's dad who called her to learn about his son's progress: "Kouyoku is a smart guy, I'm sure he'll make huge progress in the future. He's funny too."

No. Way.

Tou would beat Gyou Un 100% every time

difficult fight yes but won’t lose at all

You can’t compare a fighting Q6 general to a sub. It’s a manga guys. Someone like Tou won’t lose to Gypsy Un.
Gyou’Un is not a normal subordinate, similar to how we distinguish Beckman and Rayleigh from normal YC1 in shit piece
They’re in the same category more or less