Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
After this chapter, Hara needs to pick up the pace.

e.g. don't show us Shin making his way back to the right wing, just start the chapter with him already there and attacking En Kan's position from the rear or linking with Ou Hon and Kyou Kai.

This arc is far from unsalvageable.

Last edited:
Under certain circumstances. Ousen is also one of the generals Kanki could potentially slay if terrain is on his side.

Don't count Ousen out just yet though. I doubt he just gets washed against SBS.
yeah. but even when rbk was aware of this still kanki made him fall on his trick.

I already came to conclusion by the end of gyo arc, that ousen only stands out between gg or 6gg in the overall strategy for the war, while in battle he is lacking as 6gg πŸ˜‘ and the start of this battle solidified it for me.

yeah. but even when rbk was aware of this still kanki made him fall on his trick.
And Ousen confirmed sometimes he has no idea wtf Kanki is doing. So Kanki can be really trouble but since Ousen is so cautious he'll make sure to keep himself at safety as good as he can. Riboku panicked thinking about Kanki slaughtering the Gian civilians.

already came to conclusion by the end of gyo arc, that ousen only stands out between gg or 6gg in the overall strategy for the war, while in battle he is lacking as 6gg πŸ˜‘ and the start of this battle solidified it for me.
Agreed. In battle Ousen hasn't looked that great so far but he undoubtedly schooled Riboku when their centre armies clashed, that was hype.

And Ousen confirmed sometimes he has no idea wtf Kanki is doing. So Kanki can be really trouble but since Ousen is so cautious he'll make sure to keep himself at safety as good as he can. Riboku panicked thinking about Kanki slaughtering the Gian civilians.

Agreed. In battle Ousen hasn't looked that great so far but he undoubtedly schooled Riboku when their centre armies clashed, that was hype.
maybe what make ousen panicking is his mask secret πŸ€” 😳.
what if he used ousen fear of losing :risicheck:

yep , it also serves hara very well when want to give the spotlight to young trio.

Imagine Seika just dies lol
Shiryu solos the 2 bums
Ousen does his formation and Akou + Sou'Ou take SBS's head
Riboku comes back and goes fuck it i'll do it myself

Ji Aga already got his underbelly cut open by a glaive and a sword courtesy of Da Rin and Shin Kaku Gaku, and the mfer didn’t even bleed, never mind spill his guts.

Hara been in his bullshit heavy as of late, so it’s hard for me to rule out anything I would consider wrong bordering on stupid - like killing off Ou Sen’s #1 vassal without a suitable replacement, or killing off SBS #1 fighter in his second appearance in battle.