Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Hara can easily reveal that his 100 solo victories were against tough commanders

Though his hype pales in comparison to KyouEn IMO
Agreed. Kyou'En looks too good to be a subordinate lol
Post automatically merged:

Yea I'll have to make this my sig

Hara Hates Seika more than Oda does Sanji

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
We haven't seen much of him but as the leader of Heavenly Kings I'd expect him to have a couple tricks up his sleeve
I'm sure his "tricks" are just running up to the enemy and crushing them lol.

Common sentiment, but not one I share.

imo Kai Shi Bou is a better, stronger version of Rin Bu Kun.
I agree, but characters like Gyou'un, Bananji and Akou all have "sauce" that I think Kaishibou lacks.

Gyou'un has instincts good enough to body Ten, Bananji was hyped for tactics a few times and has rage mode, and Akou can use some of Ousen's formations

Is Ji Aga the most disappointing character in Kingdom thus far?
Gekishin? Reiou?

Agreed. Kyou'En looks too good to be a subordinate lol

Yea I'll have to make this my sig

Hara Hates Seika more than Oda does Sanji
The existence of KyouEn makes Heavenly King caliber characters versus "regular" great generals interesting. Hard to see Kochou being above KyouEn tbh

Some thoughts about this chapter:

1. I think this comment about Jiaga is enough to rank the guy solidly at Heavenly King level, and thus begins the confirmation that Shibashou’s absolute mad lads are Heavenly King level themselves. This is Jiaga’s equivalent of “Genpou’s mind is so great he could serve as the head of Zhao” or “Kaishibou’s brute power is on par with Renpa”. Jiaga’s physical strength is on par with Moubu’s, or at least so close that it’s hard to distinguish between them.

2. This is yet again confirmation that I was right about Moubu’s level as a general. Notice that Jiaga’s brute strength is being compared to Moubu, but we’re not going to get any quotes suggesting Jiaga is Qin6 level as a commander. This is because all of Moubu’s hype about him being the greatest offensive power in Qin history is commenting on Moubu’s abilities as a general and NOT as a single warrior. Since if Jiaga ~ Moubu and Moubu’s strength on the battlefield stemmed only from his abilities as a warrior, then that would mean Jiaga as a single commander is >= Oukotsu, Kyou, Kanmei, etc which I think we can all agree is ridiculous.

The truth is that Moubu’s offensive hype stems from his abilities as a commander and not just a warrior. Moubu broke through Rihaku’s encirclement from the inside using an army of weak old men. Ouki stated that this was a completely ridiculous feat that showed that Moubu’s knowledge of war ran deep.

Moubu shattered Kanmei’s lines with his Echelon attack. Kozen said that this feat was so incredible that it was unrealistic to believe Moubu pulled it off.

This is because what makes Moubu deadly as a general is a combination of his abilities as a warrior as well as his own knowledge of war and leadership. It is both of these factors together that make Moubu Qin 6 level. Warrior’s strength alone would only make Moubu ~ Jiaga.

Jiaga ~ Moubu as a warrior, Moubu > Jiaga as a general. I think this should no longer be controversial to anybody.

3. Okay. So I’m trying not to get too excited for Shibashou, especially because I think I’ll turn 40 before the guy swings his Glaive…but I really don’t see any way around us getting some kind of Shibashou > Moubu statement if Jiaga is already being compared to Moubu. How is Hara going to draw shit like this:

And then outright have a credible source state that Jiaga ~ Moubu, and not expect us to wonder if Shibashou actually is supposed to be stronger than Moubu lol.

I said it once, I’ll say it again: the Three Great Heavens are the pinnacle of commander in this manga. They have their rivals but no other group of commanders has such impeccable hype. Shibashou’s little dwarf brother is being compared to Moubu right now…You guys still thinking this guy loses to Karin? Lol

Alright guys. What we thinking.

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @SakazOuki @MarineHQ @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Shanks @RayanOO @FutureWarrior123

Lee bro it’s time to stop hyping the casual crack statements, that should’ve died with Shoumou