Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Current arc is x100 better than Zhao retaliation arc
Hard disagree.

ZRA was middling as fuck, and I really hated many of Hara's choices, but he didn't turn the characters into fools to push the plot.

What makes this current arc so frustrating to me is that it had all the hallmarks for greatness, but Hara is simply not executing properly.

Unpopular opinion but I really like this battle. Intense and no fucking around, maybe Hara learned from Shukai and doesn't intent to drag the battle as much as he did then.

Bloody battles between such armies is a given and makes sense since Ousen’s thing is to recruit strong people. I hope the casualties won't just be on the Zhao side.

Can't wait for SBS to snap.
Same here. We are getting straight into brutal showdowns now. I was a bit concerned at first we were going to be teased incessantly for 50+ chapters but nope, Aga is dead in a fast fight. Good. Lol.

The intensity is great, the fight with Shi Ryou has been good, but everything feels rushed, like a steak that hasn't been cooked properly.

Hara hasn't done right by the premise or the characters, imo.

Memes aside, Jiaga was definitely a beast martial wise. The mace swinging Great Ape of Seika won't be forgotten:goyea:
Shiryu fought like a lioness but it seems like her time is up too:josad:

And

An enraged Kansaro wants to lead his own army to fight Lord Hohsen with Shibashou. Hype!:finally:
Kansaro's true abilities as a General might come up soon.
When I said Kan Saro was the most hyped general of Seika after SBS, people was making fun of me saying Ji Aga was the strongest because him was comparable to Moubu, who was right?

Yeah thanks this one worked
Post automatically merged:

If Shiryou lives it’s bullshit x100 and Jiaga death would be a total waste

i like the fact that there are casualties in this war from both sides
Shi Ryou surviving is a cop out. Hara introduced Da Rin and Shin Kaku Gaku expressly to serve as killfodder so that there would still be significant casualties of named characters on both sides.

Casualties are great for arcs like this, but I've disliked or hated the execution of just about everything since the battle began.

Kan Saro probably believes Shi Ryou is going to die anyway, and he certainly must respect her resolve to protect Sou'Ou as one sworn sword to another.

I think it would've been better if Da Rin and SKG weren't involved and Kan Saro still didn't finish her anyway, as a sign of respect.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Elder Lee Hung yeah it seems Kansaro arm was hit and not just his hand

let’s see how nerfed he will be during the rest of the war
He can still steer his horse with that arm and fight with his right, so he should still be a big threat. Rinko said that there were so many battles he could only fight with his only his right arm that losing his left wasn’t a huge deal.

But if a one-armed Kansaro is still fighting equally with the likes of Akou..I don’t see that shit lol. I guess him killing Shinkakugaku and Sanshu with one arm was great but an extended duel with Akou is another matter.

Damn, Shibashou’s vassals all really got hit hard in this war.

But if a one-armed Kansaro is still fighting equally with the likes of Akou..I don’t see that shit lol. I guess him killing Shinkakugaku and Sanshu with one arm was great but an extended duel with Akou is another matter.
Akou is in a far worse condition than Kansaro I’d argue, he took a shit ton of clean hits

Hard disagree.

ZRA was middling as fuck, and I really hated many of Hara's choices, but he didn't turn the characters into fools to push the plot.

What makes this current arc so frustrating to me is that it had all the hallmarks for greatness, but Hara is simply not executing properly.
I won’t further discuss the atrocities of ZR arc as to not open some old wounds
:toximoji:

Shiryou should die to at least give some level of respect to Jiaga's sendoff. But it also seems a bit of a waste to give her this much martial hype only for her to kick the bucket the next moment.

Either her or Sou'Ou definitely dies though and I prefer the latter, so I'd take the first option.