Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Upon further retrospect guys, I trust Hara to do the right thing. Shibashou will defeat Akou and Sou Ou here. Whether or not he’ll actually kill them or simply “defeat” them ala Akou or Ouhon at Shukai Plains, I don’t know. I don’t want Akou to die, couldn’t care less about Sou Ou, but I’m confident Shibashou isn’t about to get jobbed on by Ousen’s guys.

Have faith in Hara, the man knows better
:steef:

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @MarineHQ @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @FutureWarrior123 @RayanOO @Rumble @Greenbeard @Dark Admiral @Jailer @Peroroncino @Monet @Topi Jerami @Shanks @Cichy @Bullet @mmd @Yo Tan Wa @𝓓𝓡 . 𝕋𝒆ñ𝐦𝐚

Upon further retrospect guys, I trust Hara to do the right thing. Shibashou will defeat Akou and Sou Ou here. Whether or not he’ll actually kill them or simply “defeat” them ala Akou or Ouhon at Shukai Plains, I don’t know. I don’t want Akou to die, couldn’t care less about Sou Ou, but I’m confident Shibashou isn’t about to get jobbed on by Ousen’s guys.

:steef:

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @MarineHQ @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @FutureWarrior123 @RayanOO @Rumble @Greenbeard @Dark Admiral @Jailer @Peroroncino @Monet @Topi Jerami @Shanks @Cichy @Bullet @mmd @Yo Tan Wa @𝓓𝓡 . 𝕋𝒆ñ𝐦𝐚
You kidding? Shibashou is going to destroy them
:saden:

Akou is still getting solid feats though of that I’m sure, safest stock in Kingdom

He beats them and then what? He chases Ousen like
until he gets tired?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
He beats them and then what? He chases Ousen like
until he gets tired?
I have no idea. I haven’t ruled out Shin arriving and that’s actually what Ousen was commenting on rather than Akou and Sou Ou. A red herring just like Riboku’s.

On the one hand, I haven’t dismissed the possibility of Ousen dueling Shibashou. On the other hand my brain tells me Shibashou would literally eat Ousen.

Idk. Hara has me on the edge of my seat lol.

Ri Boku spent a year cultivating a strategy that would keep Shin away from Shi Ba Shou.

If he was confident in SBS beating Shin, he would’ve devised a strategy that would put him in position to eliminate Shin first while keeping Ou Sen engaged.

That confidence is hard to come by after witnessing Hou Ken lose.
Post automatically merged:

He got stabbed through the chest too it seems
No, lol. It’s a spear sent flying with whoever SBS just killed. There’s several in that page.

Ri Boku spent a year cultivating a strategy that would keep Shin away from Shi Ba Shou.

If he was confident in SBS beating Shin, he would’ve devised a strategy that would put him in position to eliminate Shin first while keeping Ou Sen engaged.

That confidence is hard to come by after witnessing Hou Ken lose.
That is a huge overinterpretation.

Riboku making a plan to keep Shin at bay doesn't mean he thinks Shibashou would loose to Shin. It's just that Shibashou has a job to do - to kill Ousen. And Riboku can't have anyone intervene, so he sent HSU on a wild goose chase while Shibashou can focus on Ousen without worrying about special units. Riboku simply believes this sort of placement would make the best result.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Nah that was the boulder 😂
It’s no anti feat to SBS btw, Houken was stabbed by Mouten’s old lieutenant lol
Oh yeah I agree, commanders always take those minor wounds in battle against a lot of fodder, with rare exceptions like Houken and Anvil Helicopter Kanmei.

And these are Ousen’s elites after all lol.

Shibashou is still pretty much fresh after such minor wounds.