Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Surely wife beater Tairoji is above this genius Zhao general
50k vs 8k is just mad disrespectful, Renpa and HKs would murder the Wei Dragons lmao
This feat was insane.

Gakujou > Keisha

Gakujou is literally the only guy that wasn't just compared to Renpa but actually even rumoured to have surpassed him in some areas.

But the Keisha wank on this forum is so insane, wouldn't be surprised if he's soon ~ Koshou

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Most dudes here rate Earl Shi fairly high. You make him out to be a bigger deal than the Manga did.
I am literally having discussions with people who think Earl Shi would lose to fucking Bananji and Akou, how on earth is that rating him highly lol

I have never said anything about Earl Shi that the manga doesn’t say about him. Aside from speculating that he could maybe beat Houken in his prime, which I also said about other characters like Ouki and Renpa.

Name one thing I’ve ever said about Earl Shi that is not supported by the manga.

Bananji treat a stronger Ouhon better than Earl Shi and this is manga fact.
Post automatically merged:

To be fair, this whole battle field was set alight by a fella saying Batei or Kisui > Shi. :catsweat:
Batei is above KiSui, because I have Bananji over Him and even Shiryuu too.

I want to see Earl Shi handle Two strongests Seika Generals.

Earl Shi killed three Legendary Great Generals. The only other character with that kill count of Legendary Great Generals is Riboku. He is not going to be behind Gokei in his overall capabilities as a General. Lol.
You know who killed a Legendary Great General(Qin Six level)? Yep, Shin.

Or you think Fire dragon arc Ouhon is stronger than ShuKai plains Shin?