Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Unrelated, but man I hate this argument "Riboku/Ousen/Hakuki/Renpa are on another level because their historical counterparts were on another level"!

Even though the manga tells us that Ouki is equal to Renpa, even though the manga tells us Rinshoujou is equal to them, even though the manga tells us Gakuki might have been the strongest of the golden age of warring states
The manga tells us all the Qin 6 and Zhao 3 (and Wei 7) were equals,

But now we have people arguing Kyou is a fraud, or Oukotsu is weaker than Renpa, or Earl Shi loses to fucking Batei. These brain-fungus headcanon hot takes really ruined the Kingdom sub. This used to be the best sub on WorstGen too lol.

You want to protect a region within your state, as your protector you can either choose
1. Renpa, RSJ, Chousa and Shibashou
2. 7 Wei Fire Dragons

With equal number of troops, who’s it gonna be
Even if you didn't have asked me, I choose any Qin Six or any 3 GH alone.
Post automatically merged:

Riboku never said that. It was a cover narration that said that.

What is even the point you are trying to make anymore? What does this have to do with what I said before? What does Gyou'un, subordinate of a Zhao Great Heaven, have to do with a Wei Fire Dragon?
Well Because him was the sword of Rinshoujou said by RSJ himself.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Because said to us, that 7 Fire dragon are Equals with Qin Six and 3GH, like was said to us that Gyou'Un is the martial Might of Zhao, above any general, even SBS.
Prime Gyou’Un was said to be the martial might of Zhao, not Shukai Gyou’Un.

And again I ask, the fuck does this have to do with Owl’s comment??? Lol

You want to protect a region within your state, as your protector you can either choose
1. Renpa, RSJ, Chousa and Shibashou
2. 7 Wei Fire Dragons

With equal number of troops, who’s it gonna be
Is this like a “one protects you while the other attacks you” thing? Lol

Anyway, of course I’d pick the 3GH because they’re awesome and because I do believe their overall level is slightly higher, even though the manga has said they were equal to the Qin 6 and Wei 7.

If it’s a war between those 4 and the Wei 7, it would be a close fight for Zhao. Not a fucking high diff against 7 Heavenly Kings….

Even within Qin6 and 3GH there are classes
You can’t simply compare Hakuki who terrorized China and had someone like Renpa shook multiple times, to Kyou Oukutsu Shibashou? Chousa? etc
Historians didn’t choose the 4 goats of the warring state for the sake of it. In the manga you can add a bunch to the list like Ouki etc etc

Anyway, of course I’d pick the 3GH because they’re awesome and because I do believe their overall level is slightly higher, even though the manga has said they were equal to the Qin 6 and Wei 7.

If it’s a war between those 4 and the Wei 7, it would be a close fight for Zhao. Not a fucking high diff against 7 Heavenly Kings…
What about
-Ousen Moubu Tou Kanki
-7 Wei dragons

Aight cool, last one
-Gokei, Earl Shi, Gaimou, Reiou
-Renpa, Riboku, RSJ, Shibashou, Chousa, Houken, Kouchou

and

-Gokei, Earl Shi, Gaimou, Reiou
-Hakuki, Ouki, Ousen, Moubu, Tou, Kanki, Yotanwa

See how blasphemous these scenario look lol
In overall ability Wei dragons are nowhere near this level (besides Gokei)
Yep, they don't see the weight on this names in comparison of others.
Post automatically merged:

GHM who will be the Greatest general in Wei history won't be near the name of Qin Six or 3GH.