Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
-Earl Shi, Gokei, Gaimou, Rei Ou
Vs
-Rinko, Kaishibou, Kyou En, Genpou
Wei Dragons ext diff
How far off is that from your speculation?

I know you’re not gonna swallow this point, but note how in each of these scenarios we’re using the only 4 noteworthy Wei Dragons, because wife beater Tairoji and the other two were killed in one swoop by 1 dragon. That’s a scenario impossible to imagine for Qin6/ 3GHs. Assassination maybe but not a full scale war.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Wei Dragons ext diff
How far off is that from your speculation?
I guess it depends on what “diff” means in terms of battle but I would say high diff. Put it this way, I think Ranbihaku vs Kaishibou is either way and Rambihaku is Rei Ou’s inferior.

I know you’re not gonna swallow this point, but note how in each of these scenarios we’re using the only 4 noteworthy Wei Dragons, because wife beater Tairoji and the other two were killed in one swoop by 1 dragon. That’s a scenario impossible to imagine for Qin6/ 3GHs. Assassination maybe but not a full scale war.
We are using the 4 noteworthy dragons because we know nothing about the rest of them. Literally of the other 3 we only know their names and what they looked like. But there is no indication that they were any weaker than the others. Prime Shi Ei killing them was portrayed as Prime Shi Ei being terrifying, not them being weak or fraudulent like, say, the death of Gekishin.

And as for the Qin 6, I don’t think you want to play this game when Kyou and Oukotsu have the showings they do. Again nothing about those three dragons’ deaths was even hinted at them being weak, the whole thing was that prime Shi Ei when enraged by Kika’s death was an unstoppable force for them. You can’t imagine this happening with the Qin 6 or the Zhao 3 because none of them have the exceptional portrayal that prime Shi Ei had.

This is an indictment on the Qin 6, not condemnation of Shi Ei. I’m sorry Hara never gave any of the Qin 6 portrayal over the rest of them, but with prime Shi Ei he stressed how terrifying his spear was when he was rage lusted.

So don’t twist the facts, the only Qin 6 member who had the same unstoppable portrayal as prime Shi Ei was Ouki when enraged by Kyou’s death, but even this Ouki is not clearly above his fellow Qin 6 like prime Shi Ei was above his Fire Dragon peers.

Are you ever going to make a relevant point?

Me: "If the power gap is so large then why didn't Ouki just kill Rei Ou in a day then?"

You: "But why aren't all the current Qin Six launching offensive campaigns?"

What next? You going to explain why your grocery list proves why Earl Shi can't beat Genpo or something?
Since when I said that Earl Shi, can't beat Genpou? Him him loses only too Kaishibou and have and extreme diffs duel with Rinko.

Since when I said that Earl Shi, can't beat Genpou?
..... Please tell me that this is an attempt at humour and that you did not just take my sarcastic rhetorical question about your grocery list as a serious argument? :shame:
Him him loses only too Kaishibou and have and extreme diffs duel with Rinko.
He high diffs Kaishibou in a fight at worst, mid diffs him as a General and flat out slaughters Rinko in a duel. These guys are not comparable to Shi in overall capability.

..... Please tell me that this is an attempt at humour and that you did not just take my sarcastic rhetorical question about your grocery list as a serious argument? :shame:

He high diffs Kaishibou in a fight at worst, mid diffs him as a General and flat out slaughters Rinko in a duel. These guys are not comparable to Shi in overall capability.
Earl Shi has what above Kaishibou? Maybe INT?

Rinko was manage to injures Prime Ou ki, what Earl Shi does? Defeat his fellows Compatriots who are traitors?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Rinko was manage to injures Prime Ou ki, what Earl Shi does? Defeat his fellows Compatriots who are traitors?
Name one opponent stronger than Kyou En who Ouki defeated. Ouki couldn’t even defeat Kyou En, Ranbihaku, or Rinko. Where are these amazing opponents who Ouki defeated? Houken who lost to 5,000 man commander Shin?

Dude was Chilling in the face of His Prime Ou ki level opponent.

This same Ou Ki who was overcome 2 of 3GH and one fo them being named as the strongest from Zhao.
Post automatically merged:

Name one opponent stronger than Kyou En who Ouki defeated. Ouki couldn’t even defeat Kyou En, Ranbihaku, or Rinko. Where are these amazing opponents who Ouki defeated? Houken who lost to 5,000 man commander Shin?
What, Earl Shi defeated other than him fellow compatriots? Ou Ki? Renpa?

Intelligence and martial might. Lol.
Rinko was manage to injures Prime Ou ki,
I gotta love how you said "injures Ou Ki" like he put Ouki out of commission temporarily when in reality he just gave Ouki an aesthetic arm scar at most.
what Earl Shi does? Defeat his fellows Compatriots who are traitors?
Yes, he defeated and killed three Legendary Great Generals that get compared to the Qin Six and Zhao Three.

Who has Rinko killed? Some nameless 1000 Man Commanders and a couple of low tier Mougou Army Generals.

Shi has a far more impressive kill count than Rinko.

Was newborn teet suckling babe Gaimou suicidal?
Lmao. What pathetic cope is this. Wasn't Incest boi being suicidal what you hyped when he dived head first into battles that were impossible to win and emerged victorious?
Now suddenly it's nerfing him?

Lol. Not that it matters when it was literally a 1v1. Earl Bum Shi didn't jump into hordes of soldiers and get slain, he was bested by 4K commander Ouhon in a 1v1. Him being suicidal actually makes it impossible for you to cope that he was nerfed in any way. He tried to kill Ouhon to the best of his ability but unfortunately he wasn't strong enough.