Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
I hope this defeat signals the beginning of Han conquest as Qin turns its sight on weaker states to absorb and level up, the number of chapters we spent on Zhao ever since Gyou conquest is ridiculous.
Hara already confirmed this war will see Qin have its highest death toll in the history of the Warring States so we're nowhere near the end of the campaign

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
Ousen is so passive. Just like in Shukai. But this time he doesn't have Shin and Ouhon carrying his ass.
I don’t even know what Ousen was supposed to do to beat Riboku this battle. Riboku was always behind Seika so he would’ve had to fight through Seika just to get to Riboku.

Maybe Ousen should have lined Yotanwa up in the center and put himself on the left right at the start. Let Yotanwa and her nutcase army face Seika and then let Ousen face the Zhao right. That’s a much better situation for Qin.

I don’t even know what Ousen was supposed to do to beat Riboku this battle. Riboku was always behind Seika so he would’ve had to fight through Seika just to get to Riboku.

Maybe Ousen should have lined Yotanwa up in the center and put himself on the left right at the start. Let Yotanwa and her nutcase army face Seika and then let Ousen face the Zhao right. That’s a much better situation for Qin.
Streets says Ousen and Akou did not want to see any more of Bananji after he nearly killed both of them in Shukai :myman:

Keep Shin close
How come Riboku sees his value and you don't?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
Really I think the true deadweight this battle has been Yotanwa. Bananji and Shunsuiju are great and all but she was the only Qin general who didn’t appear to be at an outright disadvantage and she’s still being held up. If she captures Hango itself that’s great I guess but not sure if that could even be considered a victory at all given that Ousen and Shin appear to be checkmated.

Really I think the true deadweight this battle has been Yotanwa. Bananji and Shunsuiju are great and all but she was the only Qin general who didn’t appear to be at an outright disadvantage and she’s still being held up. If she captures Hango itself that’s great I guess but not sure if that could even be considered a victory at all given that Ousen and Shin appear to be checkmated.
50k vs 90k. Thats not something that can be overcome quickly.