Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
a titty smack is not a feat:gonope:try and put ji gag against gyou'un and banana at the same time see what happens
Shiryou ruined that feat. It's time to accept that Gigakou died defending himself for 15 seconds against Gyou’Un and Bananji while both held back. The second Bananji tapped into his all out strength, Akou went night night.

Shiryou actually survived the 2v1 in good enough condition to sneak and kill Gaga.

All out Gaga has heavier blows than Akou.

Same for Shiryou who was bailed out by Qin soldiers
Kan Saro sliced her from the back and then told Ji Aga to finish her off but I don't think one exchange would've done it. Maybe if he went all out like he did later but both blows hit Shiryou point blank because her sword was stuck in Ji Aga.

We don't know how she would block his swings. We only know she managed to tank two and still slay Ji Aga.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I always had Zenou ~ Rozo. Based on how Danto vs Bananji goes Rozo might scale above HK level martially. He was slapping Danto around.
I had Rozo > Gyou’Un in brute strength, but Gyou’Un has weight which distorts things. Zenou ~ Rozo ~ Jiaga sounds good to me. Lol

All these guys who could rival or maybe exceed Moubu in brute strength but still lose to him because of weight/the Moubu factor.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Kan Saro sliced her from the back and then told Ji Aga to finish her off but I don't think one exchange would've done it. Maybe if he went all out like he did later but both blows hit Shiryou point blank because her sword was stuck in Ji Aga.

We don't know how she would block his swings. We only know she managed to tank two and still slay Ji Aga.
And even if she had blacked one swing from Jia aga after the cut Kansaro would have finished her

the 2 vs 1 put her down fast

I had Rozo > Gyou’Un in brute strength, but Gyou’Un has weight which distorts things. Zenou ~ Rozo ~ Jiaga sounds good to me. Lol

All these guys who could rival or maybe exceed Moubu in brute strength but still lose to him because of weight/the Moubu factor.
Do we agree that Rozo and Zenou are portrayed as forces of nature lol?
Both are HUGE. Like if Ji Aga and Kan Saro are around Moubu’s size then Rozo makes him look like a puppy.

Credits to Saemoon
Chapter Title: The Responsibility of Evacuation

Shibashou laments that Jyoukaryuu’s death, Ji Aga’s death, and all of the fallen Seika soldiers are due to them allowing Riboku into their midst. Kan Saro retorts that Shibashou should have been aware that there would be sacrifices when they allowed Riboku to use them in battle. Kan Saro says Ji Aga would have had no regrets about his death, but to make sure everyone’s death has meaning, there’s something they should do. SBS agrees and says they need to take Ousen’s head and return home to Seika. Ousen’s soldiers start calling for him to escape again while Riboku receives reports from the frontlines about Ji Aga’s death and Kan Saro joining the fight against Ousen. Riboku declares this will be then end.
Ousen’s troops try to protect him while begging him to retreat. Sou’Ou says they’ve lost, so at the very least they have to evacuate Ousen. He also thinks to himself that if Kan Saro has come here, then Shiryou must be dead. Sou’Ou asks the soldiers to fight by his side until the bitter end. Sou’Ou and his soldiers move to where Shibashou is to take charge of the attack. Sou’Ou tells Akou that he should evacuate Ousen. Akou refuses and says he and his army will handle this situation while Sou’Ou evacuates with Ousen. Sou’Ou says Akou is more important for Ousen than he is. Akou agrees, but says he isn’t surviving this battle. Ever since Gakushou cut him across the back, he can’t feel his legs. He’s simply straddling his horse for now, and there’s no way he could stand on his own power. His heart feels like it’s stopping, as well. Akou orders Sou’Ou to get Ousen away from here. Sou’Ou tells Ousen they’re going to evacuate, but Ousen doesn’t have any reaction. Sou’Ou gets pissed and tells him not to waste Akou’s sacrifice.
Akou loudly declares to SBS that they did not lose to Riboku. They have lost to Seika and their power, and as officers of the Ousen army, they hold the responsibility for failing to handle Seika. However, Ousen will return, and when he does the entirety of China will tremble with awe at his grandeur. Ousen is a man without equal. A Great General and a man who will forge a kingdom.
Seika’s soldiers mock Akou for trying to imitate Seika, but Akou thinks to himself that Ousen is capable of creating an ideal nation in this world of chaos. He says he wish he could have supported Ousen to the very end, but his finals thoughts are how Ousen will be the final victor between himself and Riboku. Akou, first general of the Ousen Army, falls in battle.
Gigakou till the end ..... Kudos