Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
the center is fallen either ousen retreat or someone help him etc.
so logically RBK next move should be at the wings .
Qin right wing is the weakest now so he move his 40k there and completely smash right wing .

this will conclude the battle even if ytw won she can't continue.

I think this what really gonna happen
but to make it close victory to Zhao
Ytw should already noticed the flow of the war and as last resort she will order her whole army to advance at once in full force like they how kanki army escape but this is attacking not escaping.
this will result in a devastating defeat of Zhao left wing
and the death of of banna with white hair .
this should enough to end the arc.

The trap is the earth fort Ri Boku prepared a year in advance to lure Shin to.

More accurately, the trap was removing Shin from the battlefield using those earthen fortresses, thereby exposing Ou Sen to catastrophic vulnerability.
The Hango thing is separate I think? With Heki saying they shouldn't attack the city because Riboku has a trap there and Kitari heading in to save him

The Hango thing is separate I think? With Heki saying they shouldn't attack the city because Riboku has a trap there and Kitari heading in to save him
It’s not. For there to be a trap in Hango, Ri Boku would have to have planned for Ou Sen making it there, and we know he didn’t because his plan was for SBS to smash Ou Sen in the field - after Shin was removed from the board.

This was achieved by preparing earthen fortresses a distance between the battlefield and Hango itself to lure Shin to and waste his time with a siege while had made his escape via tunnels.

That’s why SBS waited until Shin was removed from the battlefield before he attacked.

The trap has already been set and put into motion.

SBS killing 2 HP Akou
@Shanks @SakazOuki (symbolically tagging you bro:catrude:) @Blackbeard

My fellow Qin bois. Upon Gigakou's tragic passing, remember some of the last words uttered by this legendary man.

"When the time comes, then without a doubt, the whole of China will tremble in fear to Ousen Sama's greatness."

"I wished to be with him until the building of such a nation and support it but...mark my words, Riboku. Without a doubt, the one who will be victorious in the end will be Ousen Sama."

Time is ticking:finally: