Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Pretty much all the conversation is had in this thread. Nobody makes chapter threads anymore.

It sure doesn't help that the release of the translation comes for what feels like weeks after the spoiler.:josad:
i dont even read the decent translation anymore, only the shitty one with the small letters :pepemy:

Pretty much all the conversation is had in this thread. Nobody makes chapter threads anymore.

It sure doesn't help that the release of the translation comes for what feels like weeks after the spoiler.:josad:
Shit arc and break doesn't help either
Conversation starts and ends with Ousen sucks
We didn't get to see anyone shine so that we can discuss that even
Nothing from Shin, Ouhon, Kansaro, Bajio, YTW :phoenixmarco:
Nothing changes if they aren't here

This arc feels bad because lot of characters didn't get opportunity to perform. Had they been turning back after trying their best and losing this'd have made more sense. We'd be hyped to see their return. We are straightway disappointed in Ousen, and rest of cast didn't get to fight.

Just imagine had we seen some new strategies from Ousen that'd have taken SBS by surprise, like that of Kanki, even that loss would've felt satisfying. It now feels like he just wasted the lives of his trusted loyal Generals, down the drain. Unforgivable.
Had Shin rushed to central fields and had tried his best to help but to no avail, then having to run wouldn't have been this questionable.

Now we'll have to wait many chapters, probably more than a month to see them fight again. which is long wait after this subvert of our expectations.

Anyhow I'm expecting some growth from Shin and Ousen, and even others going forward.
Shin should realise his martial strength wasn't the weakness here. What he needs to do is sharpen his instincts and work on the small head of his. Only then we can see him grow as a General and not face such a loss again in future.

As for YTW and Ou hon, it's not their mistakes. But they'd be feeling the loss too.

Sei do needs to keep trusts in his GGs if he's to defeat Zhou. In Ousen, in this case.
But with defeat so disappointing i.e wasting the lives of Hundreds of Thousands soldiers and jeopardizing his fellow GGs is shameful. So I'm waiting to see how the court reacts. Ou family is strong will support him, but it's sure to cause ruckus.

what do guys think if Ousen sits it out, who's capable of leading such big compaigns?
Tou, maybe. SHK yes but he's out of experience. Mou Ten is young.

Sei would' end up giving another opportunity to Ousen soon and he's going to make his return. Hopefully we see some character growth and more from him than hoh, I'd hate to look at his mask otherwise.

It would've been revealed that Hyou somehow survived with amnesia and only got his memories back 500 chapters later after he randomly heard someone say Shin
nah this oda shit writing
don't let him damage your brain.

Who is excited for next arc ?! without spoilers.

I am exited because my it's His time finally.
I really hope har give him something more special ot like the battle with wei when trio take over.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
My cope filled prediction for the rest of Hango:

As much as Ousen is getting dogpiled by everyone, including me, the fact of the matter is that he factually could not retreat or else Qin would have been defeated entirely. His only hope, as desperate as it was, was to bet on Akou and Sou’Ou defeating Shibashou. Since to call a retreat in that situation would’ve resulted in an immediate Qin defeat and would have been completely unacceptable by the Qin court.

I think if you asked Shouheikun or Sei, they would say that if Ousen’s two choices were to either retreat or fight to the death, fighting to the death was the correct choice because retreat would have been completely unacceptable.

So here’s my prediction for what happens next: full Qin retreat to one of Ousen’s legendary mountain fortresses which spooked even Renpa himself
:pepecopium:

If Ousen can construct a mountain fortress with Yotanwa, the Hi Shin and Gyoku Zhou Units, he can at least prevent the Qin from being utterly slaughtered by Zhao as they retreat and make this an actual Pyrrhic victory for Zhao as it was historically.

I think Ousen makes a mountain fortress, and then Shibashou attacks the mountain fortress where we can get some actual quantifiable Shibashou hype for once

And we will find out that Shibashou was bodying Xiongnu warlords as I predicted, we will get to see his prowess in a mountainous battle

But also a mountain would better allow Ousen to flex his strategic acumen and actually start mowing down Zhao numbers so he doesn’t look like he just got twig-diffed by Zhao

Guys I was reading Bayou arc, and we had a conversation between Yotanwa,Ei Sei and Shoubukun, and we had a a two more tribes who fight for supremacy against Xiangnu, who is Yueshi and donghu, if Kingdom goes after even unification and we had Xiangnu saga, Qin will make allies of one of this tribes? And Shin will have one of this tribes in his troops?