Spoiler General One Punch Man Spoilers

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The previous fight actually feels more generic to me. This new fight feels appropriate to a parody manga like One Punch Man. And Orochi seems significantly more powerful here than he did in the original lol
His dragon catching sauta la were cool, safe with his beam destroying the underground

Only his « second » form was underwhelming. And not enough martial arts during the fight.

But I think this new form in the redraw Orochi is a lot less threatening physically, his face is quite funny, and the meteor attack while strong is a bit weird. Same with the bath moment with Saitama. Let’s see the trad but for now I’m not sold at all

The previous fight actually feels more generic to me. This new fight feels appropriate to a parody manga like One Punch Man. And Orochi seems significantly more powerful here than he did in the original lol
If anything he looks weaker lol
The only impressive thing he did was pulling the magma from the middle of the earth, but the attack was countered by a water gun saitama made with his hands...
While in the previous fight Saitama dodge Orochis attack, jumped at Orochi and got caught by him, Saitama attacks him again, but Orochi dodges it. And just only at the 3rd try Saitama hits and defeats him.
But here his attack gets countered in a very ridiculous way and get one shoted directly after.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
But I think this new form in the redraw Orochi is a lot less threatening physically, his face is quite funny, and the meteor attack while strong is a bit weird. Same with the bath moment with Saitama. Let’s see the trad but for now I’m not sold at all
Well, Chapter 92 was not redrawn, meaning Orochi is still a martial arts genius who can learn techniques from one observation, even if he didn't show them here lol.

but the attack was countered by a water gun saitama made with his hands...
Do not dismiss the possibility of this being a serious series attack from Saitama. That watergun looks amazingly powerful.

And if that's the case, Orochi matched a serious attack from Saitama which even Boros could not do.

Also, are we sure it's water they fell into? It was so hot that Saitama...stripped? Is it possible they fell into magma? Lol

But here his attack gets countered in a very ridiculous way and get one shoted directly after.
This Orochi survives a punch from Saitama and is not even incapacitated by it. The last version of Orochi appeared to have been definitively defeated by one punch, only to survive and return later.

This version of Orochi straight up survives the punch and is still moving afterwards. So his durability is on better display here than in the original.