Spoiler General One Punch Man Spoilers

C

Cuistot

Anyways what diff is Garou vs Sage ? Low diff ? Dont think Garou even got injured....though he got a tiny bit of help.
Let's see the translation for this chapter, apparently his technique was forced to evolve in order to kill Sage, so mid diff or so.

Metal Bat was just a bonus, Garou needed him to make sure the helicopter escapes safely.

I love how Sage was literally just a feat farming monster. I'm waiting for calcs on Garou splitting him, but it should be large island level AP if not more.

Let's see the translation for this chapter, apparently his technique was forced to evolve in order to kill Sage, so mid diff or so.

Metal Bat was just a bonus, Garou needed him to make sure the helicopter escapes safely.

I love how Sage was literally just a feat farming monster. I'm waiting for calcs on Garou splitting him, but it should be large island level AP if not more.
So you think he took Golden's Sperm's position from the Webcomic ?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Kinetic energy is the most important, an object of that size moving towards Garou at quite possibly relativistic speeds....could even be wanked to continental, we'll see.
i wouldn't be shocked if it was a continental attack. We already had Orochi or Psykos etc. And Garou is beginning to scale above that

Current OP is so fucking tragic compared to this.....
Post automatically merged:

Maybe. But thing is GS pushed Garou into a whole new form, here he just seemed to increase his AP alone ?

No idea wtf is going on really, but i still don't like his design right now.

This is what he should look like when he's awakened, true to the webcomic :

I think this it for Garou. Next chap is set up for him fighting Saitama....

I feel like she evaded it and she still got hit a bit. Plus I dont think the other beam was equal to it....was it ? Cause Genos has some crazy ass feats for redirecting it then
Post automatically merged:

Can you make guess ?
It's several kilometers that's for sure