Spoiler General One Punch Man Spoilers

It's a separate story that you can enjoy to your heart's content, but the manga taking a different route is not a valid reason to criticize it.
It is, otherwise write a different manga then if you want that serious undertone. It's in the name, One Punch Man, go change the title while at it too.

But oh well I sill stand true to my post, it will be pointless to debate it, another redraw coming because he has no clue what he wants to do.

Should have just sticked with redrawing the webcoming material, not altering the course of the series to something it was never meant to.

Unless the god entithy somehow reverses all this after everything is over and done with.

If the intention is to draw good panels could have done so either way without going this overboard

Prefer the webcoming a thousand times over this, in terms of writing.

The author is gonna do another redraw because he has no clue what he wants to do with a series supposed to be comedy/satire
I like both but I prefer the current one as he is showing garou as a real threat eve if he is weaker than saitama which the webcomic failed to do

Should have just sticked with redrawing the webcoming material, not altering the course of the series to something it was never meant to.

Unless the god entithy somehow reverses all this after everything is over and done with.

If the intention is to draw good panels could have done so either way without going this overboard

Prefer the webcoming a thousand times over this, in terms of writing.

The author is gonna do another redraw because he has no clue what he wants to do with a series supposed to be comedy/satire
It's the same author, though. At least for the plot.
Murata only draws the story.
ONE still decides where it will go.

C

Cuistot

It is, otherwise write a different manga then if you want that serious undertone. It's in the name, One Punch Man, go change the title while at it too.
Again, it's a separate story, they can do whatever the fuck they want with its direction, it's even been stated several times the webcomic was nothing more than a rough draft.

You also need to understand this is a manga published online for FREE, he can redraw as much as he wants, only the final product (volume) matters.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
To be fair ONE is still calling the shots on the redraw so whatever happens in it has the go ahead or is even written by the original author.

C

Cuistot

You guys don't know what you want tbh. First Garou is ruined cause he's written to be a goofball whom Saitama doesn't take seriously. Then he apparently goes too far when he actually fucking cripples fools, and thus we need to redo everything. Crazy.

Reality is, Cosmic Garou is what webcomic AG wishes he was. An actual god level threat whose strength seeking journey properly pays off, not a play pretend martial arts fodder bluffing about killing a child and never managing to get anything out of Saitama beyond slightly annoying him with his redirection shenanigans in a battle of underwhelming as fuck scale.

You guys don't know what you want tbh. First Garou is ruined cause he's written to be a goofball whom Saitama doesn't take seriously. Then he apparently goes too far when he actually fucking cripples fools, and thus we need to redo everything. Crazy.

Reality is, Cosmic Garou is what webcomic AG wishes he was. An actual god level threat whose strength seeking journey properly pays off, not a play pretend martial arts fodder bluffing about killing a child and never managing to get anything out of Saitama beyond slightly annoying him with his redirection shenanigans in a battle of underwhelming as fuck scale.
I like the direction its going...I just think Murata will likely rewrite this shit.

Exactly that garou was not at all memorable he was just another villain that did not really achieve anything but current garou is the only villain to make saitama genuinely angry and actually match his blows and he would be remembered and he would be the best villain of opm

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓

I like the webcomic and I also like what is happening here too but I think it's going to get redrawn because this is far edgier than anything else in the series. If it doesn't get redrawn it's going to get walked back with time travel shenanigans

C

Cuistot

Exactly that garou was not at all memorable he was just another villain that did not really achieve anything but current garou is the only villain to make saitama genuinely angry and actually match his blows and he would be remembered and he would be the best villain of opm
You can argue his writing in the webcomic made more sense and is more consistent. But all in all manga Garou's highs >>>>>> his webcomic counterpart's highs, not even close.

I like the webcomic and I also like what is happening here too but I think it's going to get redrawn because this is far edgier than anything else in the series. If it doesn't get redrawn it's going to get walked back with time travel shenanigans
Either of the two seems like a possibility, either a redraw or this all would get reversed later in the story with the god enthity
Post automatically merged:

He's still just another villain tho, the god enthty pawn.

Either of the two seems like a possibility, either a redraw or this all would get reversed later in the story with the god enthity
Post automatically merged:

He's still just another villain tho, the god enthty pawn.
Was it said that they all died because king is still alive

Zolo

Cope Doctor
They ruined the series with this Overpowered God Garou nonsense, lmao.
When mirata was adding fanservice I knew that moment series is beyond repair...

filler tournament was shit, centepedes were shit... blast revealed too soon and he just sucks and wtf are hes avengers group?
God is no longer deep unknown mytho who only emperor knew or maybe even even delusioned. He is here making dumb spheres and giving abilities left and right totaly ruined character IMO... garou went from missunderstanding him self to real villian... and saitama is what now?

the writing is just so bad . I miss webcomic... Muratas redraw is below avarage