Spoiler General One Punch Man Spoilers

I really liked this chapter. Feats were insane.

Seems like Saitama destroyed one of Jupiter's moons.

What I dont get is why Garou lost his Saitama Mode thingy and didnt use it until the end and instead was using the Blast portals.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I really liked this chapter. Feats were insane.

Seems like Saitama destroyed one of Jupiter's moons.

What I dont get is why Garou lost his Saitama Mode thingy and didnt use it until the end and instead was using the Blast portals.
He has lots of love so he tries them

Blast reaction speed to create portal was quite nice
Post automatically merged:

But yeah webcomic >>

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I did like when Saitama literally just grabbed the portal garou was coming out of, was pretty funny. How tf do you physically grab a portal

It's funny how I was rooting for Garou since 2016 to be the one to give Saitama an even remotely more serious fight but seeing this now is terrible lmao

Aslong as
Blizzard beating Psykos
happens Murata can do whatever he wants in this fight honestly, if your going to jump the shark you might aswell go as far as possible, and Saitama is still not going all out.

personally I’m just ready for the fight to be over; this entire monster raid through to cosmic garou is over half the manga and I’m pretty burnt out lol

Me no able to comprehend this but looks SOOO COOL

Saitama just single handedly NO PUN INTENDED destroyed Jupiter's moon

but how is the web comic any different i see people point it often to differentiate.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Jesus Christ the devastation and travel speed

Just what is his ceiling
This seemed pretty casual on Saitama's end too. IMO this isnt even close to how high the series is power level wise