Oh really ? Not insulting people is "not a good example" ? :zosleepy:

We didn't even interact that much
:josad:

yes we didn‘t interact and I am not planing to interact with you either.

My comment referred to people like you (which I often did interact with).

The reason why we Interacted now, was because I‘ve read how you and bob interacted at some point. I was curious why he was banned and you thankfully gave me the reason why. Which is why you had my sympathy for that point only.

yes we didn‘t interact and I am not planing to interact with you either.

My comment referred to people like you (which I often did interact with).

The reason why we Interacted now, was because I‘ve read how you and bob interacted at some point. I was curious why he was banned and you thankfully gave me the reason why. Which is why you had my sympathy for that point only.
I see

Man, woman, so? The Satanism comparison is fucked up in every way
You are entitled to that opinion. I stick with mine. To go further with the satanism comparison -> I was referring to their believes which is satanic.

I mean they are two kind of progressive (occultist/satanists) and atheists. This not about them believing in Satan it‘s more about them spreading hypothetically Satanic policies and thoughts.
Post automatically merged:

Yep this my last comment to you (as I‘ll put you on my block list) have a nice day 👍

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Opinion or not, they should still be held together by evidence and consistency. If not, then such opinions ain't worth shit.

I take you are religious then? You may hate me then since I believe Christian nationalism is one of the biggest poisons in America. Christianity of today is just a modified chimera of man's own biases and greed to increase their own influence under captialism.

You are entitled to that opinion. I stick with mine. To go further with the satanism comparison -> I was referring to their believes which is satanic.

I mean they are two kind of progressive (occultist/satanists) and atheists. This not about them believing in Satan it‘s more about them spreading hypothetically Satanic policies and thoughts.
Post automatically merged:

Yep this my last comment to you (as I‘ll put you on my block list) have a nice day 👍
>be evangelical
>name yourself saturn

is this a parody account

Opinion or not, they should still be held together by evidence and consistency. If not, then such opinions ain't worth shit.

I take you are religious then? You may hate me then since I believe Christian nationalism is one of the biggest poisons in America. Christianity of today is just a modified chimera of man's own biases and greed to increase their own influence under captialism.
Are you an atheist?

I believe in Jesus the concept of hell and heaven, but I wouldn‘t consider myself as a christian and certainly not as a christian nationalist.

most importantly I‘m not American either and also absolutely not believing Christian Nationalism is a poison in the US. The poison is the Infiltration of cultural marxist in the society, politics and eugenics like Bill Gates and wealthy other transhumanists.

Do christian nationalists stir up the pot? Yeah they might, but most of them are way to nice tbh

And yet, people are engaging in very POLITICAL behaviors even when they don't realize it.
this is actually true
🤣🤣
>be evangelical
>name yourself saturn

is this a parody account
No shit

Religion is perfectly fine. Shoving it people's faces, merging it with politics, and/or using it for personal gain is the problem, and it's so easy to do so.
Yeah, the issue is that in human history it's been an integral part, and often the most important part in politics. It's not easy to shake off, especially since a lot of people on the planet are still religious, and politicians aren't moral enough not to use that.