Yes ofc these are very needed u was not denying that. I'd say why not both? Arms for immediate self defense and social changes for long term prevention
Because more gun do not create more safety but the opposite. So its simply useless.

What we need are good politics and for that we need to get rid of liberals and conservatives who rot the political movement toward progress.

Arms for immediate self defense
Very few people will use their firearm in effective self defense. its a myth.

I really hate that argument. I can't afford a range rover, a huge tv, j’s, or designer clothes I should go steal them.
Some people don't have your luck or priviledges. If you are born in an environment where crime is the only option to strive, then crime will be the option. Again people, meritocracy is a F. myth. You don't become better just because you want to, its much more complicated than that. And some people don't have the luxury or the time to find other solutions.

What I meant people don't just steal because they are in need.
Just only to survive, but for the majority its the case. You guys are really lost in your meritocratic vision. You don't see that people don't start with the same capitals and therefore the same access to ressources or educations. When what someone has known all their life is crime, there are very few chances for them to seek something else just to be better.

People live with what they are given not with the idea of what they would love to become.

Ahh but that's the rub, these folks think it's their own right to do such things.
Explaining doesn't mean agreeing with. You can't make the difference ?

This is one reason I can't stand the left, the woke and every other garbage between them.
If there is misery and people in poverty, its because people like you refuse that the left create social politics of equality and equity. Its because people like you still believe in meritocracy and think that poor people deserves to be poor because they are just unlucky or unskilled. Your toxic reasonning is the reason why the social world still look like a sh*thole.

So don't give me moral lessons on social politics, your vision is the degree zero of scientific and realistic reasonning.

What I meant people don't just steal because they are in need.
Yes it's usually those who already have a lot that resort to stealing such as rich politicians and corporate CEOs. On the other hand, some civilisations' economy heavily relied on what we'd call "crime" today, such as the Vikings or some Apaches or the so called Sea Peoples in the Mediterranean.
She's pretending that Logiko is arguing and justifying the theft of luxury goods while all he's doing is trying to explain a societal phenomenon and a potential root cause of it. Looting is obviously wrong and a crime, but it's true that economic inequality among racial lines exacerbates the problem.
Oh thanks for the clarification. I didn't see any connection between what she said and the previous topic.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
The world and the general political thread if rightist people were not outraged by:

- Woke people
- Poor people
- Poor people who have smartphones
- Poor people who have good shoes
- Poor people who have no job
- Poor people who HAVE a job but are in a union
- Poor people who are angry
- Poor people who are sad
- Poor people who are lucky
- Poor people who buy salmon
- Their own mind
- LGBTQ+
- Art
- Their own ideology
- Gun legislations
- Social politics
- Deny of Meritocracy
- Disabled people
- People of color
- People from Africa
- People from Asia
- People from South America
- Other people in general
- Optimism
- Science
- Inclusive and loving Social behavior overall

Yes, easy shot, but it relaxes me..

The world and the general political thread if rightist people were not outraged by:

- Woke people
- Poor people
- Poor people who have smartphones
- Poor people who have good shoes
- Poor people who have no job
- Poor people who HAVE a job but are in a union
- Poor people who are angry
- Poor people who are sad
- Poor people who are lucky
- Poor people who buy salmon
- Their own mind
- LGBTQ+
- Art
- Their own ideology
- Gun legislations
- Social politics
- Deny of Meritocracy
- Disabled people
- People of color
- People from Africa
- People from Asia
- People from South America
- Other people in general
- Optimism
- Science
- Inclusive and loving Social behavior overall

Yes, easy shot, but it relaxes me..
Who here is outraged by any of those except for bob, herrerra and ravager?

Who here is outraged by any of those except for bob, herrerra and ravager?
- I've seen here other people outrage by the fact of me aiming for a progressive world, calling it "an utopia", "a dream"
- I've seen here other people becoming antiscience when explained basic scientific definitions
- I've seen here other people calling me a troll from explaining how wrong they are about liberalism
- I've seen here other people outraged by violences against furnitures
- I've seen here other people people outraged by the fact that Queer wants Queer representations
- I've seen here other people calling woke a cancer for society
- I've seen here other people missrepresenting and missunderstanding science manytime
- I've seen here other people think that capitalism is the only way to go
- I've seen here other people deny the genocide of native american populations
- I've seen here other people denying the legitimacy of politics in culture and art
- I've seen here other people attack me on my disability
- I've seen here other people being outraged by identity politics.. *wink *wink*
Etc. etc.

I'm not inventing anything (aside from the exagerations on poor people, those are only on twitter)

Last edited:
we got a bunch of these here and most of them usually disagree with you
I didn't not say that they necessaraly agreeing with me, sometimes people are disagreeing with eachother, I've seen a lot of racist culture war here...

What's with these strange categories?
Those are extra specials leftist editions.

So are example given by middle and upper class people when they try to explain that poor people are not legitimate because:

- They by expensive food
or
- have an smartphone
or
- have good cloth (usually only a few)
Etc.

Its simple cases of class contempt.

I didn't not say that they necessaraly agreeing with me, sometimes people are disagreeing with eachother, I've seen a lot of racist culture war here...

Those are extra specials leftist editions.

So are example given by middle and upper class people when they try to explain that poor people are not legitimate because:

- They by expensive food
or
- have an smartphone
or
- have good cloth (usually only a few)
Etc.

Its simple cases of class contempt.
The category of people I want to talk about:
Cringe ass Christians who think Native Americans are the lost tribes of Israel
:saden::saden::saden::saden::saden: