- I've seen here other people outrage by the fact of me aiming for a progressive world, calling it "an utopia", "a dream"
- I've seen here other people becoming antiscience when explained basic scientific definitions
- I've seen here other people calling me a troll from explaining how wrong they are about liberalism
- I've seen here other people outraged by violences against furnitures
- I've seen here other people people outraged by the fact that Queer wants Queer representations
- I've seen here other people calling woke a cancer for society
- I've seen here other people missrepresenting and missunderstanding science manytime
- I've seen here other people think that capitalism is the only way to go
- I've seen here other people deny the genocide of native american populations
- I've seen here other people denying the legitimacy of politics in culture and art
- I've seen here other people attack me on my disability
- I've seen here other people being outraged by identity politics.. *wink *wink*
Etc. etc.

I'm not inventing anything (aside from the exagerations on poor people, those are only on twitter)
Most of these isnt "being outraged" by it lmao

Most of these isnt "being outraged" by it lmao
This is called a "cheap shot", I'm willingly exagerating (not really tho). The point is that the hatred and conflict in the world and in this thread are fuelled, not by leftist who say logical leftist things, but by rightists who don't accept those leftist things and feed themself their own lies and narrative through their echochamber that is internet and this thread as an endless self nourrishing loop.

Last edited:

Zemmi

GodMommie
She's pretending that Logiko is arguing and justifying the theft of luxury goods while all he's doing is trying to explain a societal phenomenon and a potential root cause of it. Looting is obviously wrong and a crime, but it's true that economic inequality among racial lines exacerbates the problem.
Absolutely not what I was doing. I listed things I wanted that I couldn't afford and was making an extreme example that most theft isn't people the person is in need, but because they want something. I don't like when excuses are made for people who rob people. Or excuses for crimes in general especially when they cause harm to others.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Yes it's usually those who already have a lot that resort to stealing such as rich politicians and corporate CEOs. On the other hand, some civilisations' economy heavily relied on what we'd call "crime" today, such as the Vikings or some Apaches or the so called Sea Peoples in the Mediterranean.

Oh thanks for the clarification. I didn't see any connection between what she said and the previous topic.
Post automatically merged:

Rich or Poor people are people. And certain people will try to take things that don't belong to them.

The more people talk about leftist, the more they will get outraged by leftist. Simply because rightist don't use critical thinking but biases to speak. So its their biases that will get triggered.

From a leftist saying : "Trans rights"

Here is what will happen in rightist circles and in this thread if not stopped (by people like me):

- "They said trans right, trans are unatural"
- "Trans are in movies now everywhere "(they just saw one in one serie)
- "They want to force us to accept their ideology"
- "Media are forcing us leftist narrative"
- "Leftist don't accept critics, leftist are woke"
- "Woke people want to force trans ideology in schools"
- "Woke want to sexualise children"
- "They want to teach sex to children"
- "They want to transform children into trans"
- "Media want to force sexual trans ideology on children"
- "Media want to promotes pedophilia"
- "Trans are pedophile"
- "We should ban trans ideology from school"
- "We should ban trans ideology from university"
- "We should ban trans self care from psychiatry"
- "We should ban trans people from public spaces"
- "We should ban trans people"
- "We should k......."

You know the rest. I'm extrapolating volontaraly. The point is that no one on the rightist side (mods included) is immune to that type of radicalization.

And certain people will try to take things that don't belong to them.
You mean rich people with wealth ? With productions forces ? With human labor ?

lol

Zemmi

GodMommie
The more people talk about leftist, the more they will get outraged by leftist. Simply because rightist don't use critical thinking but biases to speak. So its their biases that will get triggered.

Here is what will happen in rightist circles and in this thread if not stopped (by people like me):

- "Trans are pedophile"
- "We should k......."

You know the rest. I'm extrapolating volontaraly. The point is that no one on the rightist side (mods included) is immune to that type of radicalization.

You mean rich people with wealth ? With productions forces ? With human labor ?

lol
Not all rich people have those things.

Not gonna complain about this one but it’s somewhat true though. Not everywhere, but the representation has greatly increased in the last years. It’s so so far from being « one in one TV series »

They said trans right, trans are unatural"
Even if it would be true that trans are unnatural, appeal to nature is a fallacy anyway
Post automatically merged:

- "Trans are pedophile"
- "We should k......."
Also generalization much

Last edited:
Not all rich people have those things.
Indeed, not all rich people have this. Rich people sometimes have other things.

Not gonna complain about this one but it’s somewhat true though. Not everywhere, but the representation has greatly increased in the last years. It’s so so far from being « one in one TV series »
One PER serie is still far from being "everywhere" lol.

Even if it would be true that trans are unnatural, appeal to nature is a fallacy anyway
Indeed, that what most rightist relies on : fallacies myth and biases.

Also generalization much
Oh no.. really... not at all.. I'm actually being quite nice here. Sometimes there are not all those step, it going directly to the last step. I think you don't understand just how far goes the anti-trans agenda.

Absolutely not what I was doing. I listed things I wanted that I couldn't afford and was making an extreme example that most theft isn't people the person is in need, but because they want something. I don't like when excuses are made for people who rob people. Or excuses for crimes in general especially when they cause harm to others.
as someone who came from a low income area I am pretty confident in saying most people who steal aren't doing it to pay for their bills or food

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The Cherokee also spoke Irish before they met the Irish.
That’s really interesting considering how the Irish language has been on a pretty consistent decline since the English set foot in the Pale. Got anything I can read on that?

Source: Christian white supremacists (as well as some brainwashed natives themselves:saden: )
Oh it was another dumb Solis post, nevermind