Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I have to laugh at this bit. The irony.
Not to mention the "danger" of great men/heroes.
I prefer games like the Outer Worlds. In that game, they have exaggerated capitalism for the sake of satire. If you die on the job, then you are in violation of your contract and your closest next of kin have to pay back every single penny they've paid you since you've worked there. No family? Your closest friend gets the bill. No friends? Then your "closest" associate lmao.

I prefer games like the Outer Worlds. In that game, they have exaggerated capitalism for the sake of satire. If you die on the job, then you are in violation of your contract and your closest next of kin have to pay back every single penny they've paid you since you've worked there. No family? Your closest friend gets the bill. No friends? Then your "closesr" associate lmao.
Why would you think Ravager of all users would ever understand basic concepts such as labor exploitation? He doesn't even understand the division of powers, let alone what an amendment is.
Post automatically merged:

Why is it okay to be racist against the French in this forum?
Not liking France is as universal as liking bread.

In all seriousness tho, don't take him seriously, not even he knows what he's talking about.

Last edited:
Ok. Since its calm here, I will come back on a few things that have been said during the last week, because I won't feel good if I say nothing. I've a new TOOL now.. so its should be a little bit easier.

And since I'm talking about it. I added a new video to the library. This should make you understand why leftists, feminist and LGBTI+ militants are actually not really appreciating the "woke caricatures" in medias:

and "muslims" still dont constitute a race, so that has barely anything to do with what i said anyway:
THIS VIDEO should make you understand why, while muslims are indeed not a race, they are considered sociologically as a racialized group.

You will find more ressources about the systemic oppression of muslim and "Islamophobia" HERE.

not sure what their reasons are for being against the construction of mosques though, i will inquire into that next time the topic arises
The reason is simple. The fear of Islam and the assimilation of Islamist actions to all Muslims. The fear of creating mosquees coming from new atheists like Dawkins or the far right is based on this. And this particular hate is based on the racist complotist theory of the "great replacement" - once a antisemitic theory, now an islamophobic one. The new atheists are simply following the toxic weaknesses of their ideology being a big lack of understanding for the political reality of the world and therefore a great deal of ignorance about sociology, minorities and the place of religion in all of this.

There would be no surprise if Dawkins and Cie start to ally themselves with far right personnalities in the future. It would be a logical continuation of their path.

You can't have freedom if you have closed borders. Lol.
Interesting. I predict you becoming an anarcho-communist in the next decade or so if you get rid of your political biases. I might be wrong, but you seems to be motivated enough to search and understand the reality of meritocracy in the near future which should be rocketing you directly toward this specific ideology.

Easy to say when is not your country being attacked by people that are brainwashed go hate you since birth.
Aaaannnd the light is gone. Yes they do. In fact most Israelian are raised in a systemic hatred of Palestinians. You might wanna search about the way Israel educate young people about the nature and rights of Palestinians mate. I don't think you really understanding correctly who is educating who in a fascist way...

Please watch THIS VIDEO and you should understand the surface of the problem

A genocide where the people being genocided actually increases?
A genocide is not the act of eleminating necessary the entire group, a genocide can be done on a very specific number of people.

Please read and PAY ATTENTION to the definition of THIS LINK to understand why you are saying nonsence.

Racial slur is not the same as racism.
Yes it is. Racial slurs are the language manifestation of racism (or the fight against it, if we talk about the use of the N world of black people)

There wasn't a sovereign government protecting it borders with laws to regulate immigration.
There were a lot of nations and therefore forms of gouvernments. The fact that Abya Yala! was the considered the propriety of all doesn't change the fact that the europeean accaparated the land by force without permission and forced slavery and migrations on people thus creating multiple ethnical cleansing and a genocide.

There wasn’t a state and the continent was barely populated lol. Did we really steal anything? Maybe during the ethnic cleanings since we agreed to share the land with the natives after the creation of the US
70 Millions of people were decimated. ALL OVER ABYA YALA!
Let's not forget about them

1. The Americas was only recently populated. C
Recently is a relative term. The migration in Europe started around 45000 years ago while there are traces of population in America as soon as 30000 years ago.

More info HERE and HERE (its not the library, that's just basic anthropology)

So this is really no reason to bring this up when we are talking about the genocide of the natives by Europeans.

Compared to Europe the population of the new world was largely small
You can't have freedom if you have closed borders. Lol.
Interesting. I predict you becoming an anarcho-communist in the next decade or so if you get rid of your political biases. I might be wrong, but you seems to be motivated enough to search and understand the reality of meritocracy in the near future which should be rocketing you directly toward this specific ideology.
Based on estimates of the population of the Americas

https://www.pbs.org/gunsgermssteel/...ed smallpox,estimated 90% of Native Americans.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pop...n estimate of approximately,80% by the end of

I think most estimates have the native population of the entire continent at 50 mill, so only 1 million spread out across the entire continent(s) were left by the 1700s
In reality the number vary largerly between researchs (sometime around 50 Millions, sometimes well over 100 M people). This is why I would be more enclined to follow the WORK of Moema Viezzer and Marcelo grondin that demonstrate through the use of mutliple researches that there were at least 70 MILLIONS out of (82 Millions) people killed or purposefully contaminated (and killed) during the genocide of the colonization of Abya Yala!

And there were between 70 and 75 Millions of people in Europe in between 1492 and 1650. So technically, there were more people in the big continent than in Europe.

But 50 or 100 Millions wouldn't change the fact that:
- This was the biggest genocide in history
- This was done by Europpean who appropriated something that wasn't theirs

Yes. Im not big on inherent claim to land. By that logic all of Europe was stolen from other ethnic groups and you don’t see them bitching

and what I said is 100% true. America was a largely uninhabited land by the time the colonies were being established. The natives were mostly killed off by disease way before this land was established

Step 1: Eradicate and genocide almost the entirerity of the population of a territory
Step 2 : Notice that the eradication created a huge human-free landmass
Step 3: Claim the "uninhabited land"

Ladies and gentlemen... The European way

:risitameh:

That requires a brief look back at history, or more specially, a history of the Religious Right and the wall between religion and state. Before we dive in, lemme preface this by saying the goal of the Right wingers in power is to scare the shit out of the population so that they show up to the polls and vote. Republicans and the right love using minorities as sacrifices for the sake of gaining or maintaining their power.

Back in the early 1900s, a woman named Aimee McPherson became the first televangelist and founded the first mega church. Her rhetoric was that America was a white Christian nation, and it was under attack by non-white and non-Christian people. That if someone doesn't become a Christian which is the core of American values, they are not welcomed. The fear mongering lead to strong anti immigration sentiment, strengthened eugenics and Jim crow laws, deported many immigrants, and Latinos were no longer considered white.

During the 60s-1980, the Religous Right became turning their attention from African-Americans(because they gained civil rights so they lost) and more to gay people. Greatly influenced by Anita Bryant, they started claiming homosexuality was mental illness(sound familiar?), that they were inherently sexual deviants(sound familiar?), that they were after children(sound familiar?), and were infiltrating education to groom kids and convert them to the gay agenda(sound familiar?). Despite being blatant lies, it caused massive outrage and many anti-gay legislations were voted for and passed, pushing gay rights back decades. However, when Barack Obama made same sex marriage legal and protected gay rights, the right in power was pissed because they lost one of their best fear mongering tools, and the religious right(the people), got into a frenzy and flocked to their new savior Donald Trump. In 2016, trans people started to become the new sacrifice for moral panic to get votes.

Brief and details being left out, we have decades of religious and nationalistic propaganda being given to people, making them believe minority groups are the issue. Trump's talk of Christian values, anti-immigration, patriotism, anti-trans and protecting the youth made him their God.
Because the democratic party does the same thing. They use outrage to get minorities to vote for them but still push right wing legislation most of the time.

You really have a good economical and historical knowledge and you understand the problem with republicans, conservative and liberals. I really don't understand why you keep believing in meritocracy and have still not turned woke/full leftist yet.

You are sooooooooo close

:carrocorn:

Last edited:
H

Herrera95

I'm anarcho-capitalist.

Aaaannnd the light is gone. Yes they do. In fact most Israelian are raised in a systemic hatred of Palestinians. You might wanna search about the way Israel educate young people about the nature and rights of Palestinians mate. I don't think you really understanding correctly who is educating who in a fascist way...

Please watch THIS VIDEO and you should understand the surface of the problem
Palestinians can live and work freely at Israel. The opposite is not true. Their population even grew since the birth of Israel state while the number of jews inside Muslim countries are the lowest possible. It is pretty clear what side hates who.

Oh and a random person depoiment means nothing to me. As far I know he can be bought to spread misleading propaganda.

A genocide is not the act of eleminating necessary the entire group, a genocide can be done on a very specific number of people.

Please read and PAY ATTENTION to the definition of THIS LINK to understand why you are saying nonsence.
Oh you changing the argument now. So if you want to say that Israel is doing a genocide against HAMAS/terrorist groups/people then I totally agree with you and supports this kind of genocide. But Israel is not doing a genocide against Muslim or Palestinians.

Again it was Hamas and other Muslims that starts the wars against Israel never the opposite.

Yes it is. Racial slurs are the language manifestation of racism (or the fight against it, if we talk about the use of the N world of black people)
No they are not. Words doesn't hurt unless you want to feel hurt. Racial slur doesn't mean you feel your ethnic superior to someone else which configures racism.

There were a lot of nations and therefore forms of gouvernments. The fact that Abya Yala! was the considered the propriety of all doesn't change the fact that the europeean accaparated the land by force without permission and forced slavery and migrations on people thus creating multiple ethnical cleansing and a genocide.
No source about this is your encyclopedia? Hmm...

I'm anarcho-capitalist.
Yes. Which means that you need to get rid of:
- Your belief in meritocracy (and therefore capitalism)
- You leniance toward some far right ideologies and conservative

To become an anarcho-communist.

In fact, in my researches for my library, I stumble on this video from BadMouse (A marxist). He went from Liberal to Liberatarian to anarcho-capitalist to anarcho-communist to straight up Marxist during the last decade because he asked himself the good questions.

Palestinians can live and work freely at Israel. The opposite is not true.
? Yes they can

https://visitworld.today/palestinian-territories/israel-citizenship/work

In fact there is no problem to work in Palestine, but as you can see if the video, there are a LOT for Palestinian to work in Israel

Their population even grew since the birth of Israel state while the number of jews inside Muslim countries are the lowest possible. It is pretty clear what side hates who.
What you demonstrated is just that you don't know how to interprate numbers. A growing population is - once again - not the sign of the absence of a genocide and NOT the sign of the creation of the hate of the opposite population.

I feel like you didn't watch the video and the demonstration on how Israelian are conditionned to dehumanize Palestinian, so let me put it here once again.

Oh and a random person depoiment means nothing to me. As far I know he can be bought to spread misleading propaganda.
The constant testimony of jews explaining how they were indoctrinated to hate Palestinians means nothing to you ?

I see.. It might indeed take at least a decade for you to deradicalize you and become someone with real political awareness. Oh well.. if you need it, my leftist Liberary can help you speed up the process, don't forget about it.

Oh you changing the argument now.
Hmm no. that's pretty much what I've been saying from the beginning. You just don't pay attention to what I write lol.

@Uncle Van, this is fascist rethoric

Now. @Herrera95 you just became a crypto-fascist in my eyes.

But Israel is not doing a genocide against Muslim or Palestinians.
Yes they are. In fact you just admitted that yourself.

Again it was Hamas and other Muslims that starts the wars against Israel never the opposite.
Wrong.

For more information on that: you can watch THIS VIDEO on the story of the Palestinian-Israelian conflict. You will found out why, those who started this was, were not the Palestinian but:
1. The British
2. The UN
2. Israelians

No they are not. Words doesn't hurt unless you want to feel hurt. Racial slur doesn't mean you feel your ethnic superior to someone else which configures racism.
Actually words can kill. Families of people who commited suicide because of harrassment can confirm you that. The saying that racial slur should not hurt you is a the excuses bully are making up to continue bully people.

I didn't need to give you one, but here is your source:

https://www.amazon.fr/Abya-Yala-Resistencia-Sobrevivencia-originarios-ebook/dp/B09HY2C9XL

This is a sociological record of many anthropological sources and studies about the genocide of Abya Yala! that should help you understand the problem and why this continent was actually full of nation and form of gouvernments.

AL sama

Red Haired
I'm anarcho-capitalist.

Palestinians can live and work freely at Israel. The opposite is not true. Their population even grew since the birth of Israel state while the number of jews inside Muslim countries are the lowest possible. It is pretty clear what side hates who.

Oh you changing the argument now. So if you want to say that Israel is doing a genocide against HAMAS/terrorist groups/people then I totally agree with you and supports this kind of genocide. But Israel is not doing a genocide against Muslim or Palestinians.

No source about this is your encyclopedia? Hmm...
learn history

also hamas isn't considered a terrorist group many countries

By that logic all of Europe was stolen from other ethnic groups and you don’t see them bitching
because they are dead
And this particular hate is based on the racist complotist theory of the "great replacement" - once a antisemitic
A replacement is indeed happening, Europe experienced many population replacements. We did it to the previous inhabitants and now it happens to us.
Step 1: Eradicate and genocide almost the entirerity of the population of a territory
Step 2 : Notice that the eradication created a huge human-free landmass
Step 3: Claim the "uninhabited land"

Ladies and gentlemen... The European way
I want to add that while your description is spot on Europeans are hardly the only group of people that colonized and invaded other previously inhabited lands.

A replacement is indeed happening, Europe experienced many population replacements. We did it to the previous inhabitants and now it happens to us.
A replacement would mean that non european are taking the place of europeean. There is no such thing. This is a far right racist conspiracy theory that directly inspired the Christchurch massacre. Let's not promote that.

I want to add that while your description is spot on Europeans are hardly the only group of people that colonized and invaded other previously inhabited lands.
Most prehistoric migrator did that. But here we are not talking about previously uninhabited land. That was the purpose of my "joke"