Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
That is fraud. It is not general knowledge but conspiracy theories. If you're gonna make big claims show me data of widespread election fraud.

Usually when you make big claims such as those you need to show supporting evidence.
Election fraud? I get it now....that thought process didn't even cross my mind.

If anyone genuinely believes election fraud doesn't happen with both parties and doesn't happen often, they need help. Both sides do illegal and dirty shit to win and its nothing new.

Fraud isn't even the point. Bepo talked about the U.S immigration "crisis." US is dealing with a high volume of immigration, most of them illegals, in blue states like NYC. Democratic pump a shit ton of money and aid and help illegals which of course, is used as ammo by the republican party to piss off Americans with the usual "they care about illegals more than registered americans!" It's all one big game.

LEGALLY yes. But given how ID checking is lackluster to non existent, thus always getting votes people who died even decades ago, it doesn't stop illegal immigrants from voting too.
I think voter ID laws are mainly for checking at time of voting, but for most states with lax voting laws you still need to register and provide proof of citizenship before voting. Irrc NY requires this
Post automatically merged:

So that’s how Miguel ends up in Japan

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I think voter ID laws are mainly for checking at time of voting, but for most states with lax voting laws you still need to register and provide proof of citizenship before voting. Irrc NY requires this

So that’s how Miguel ends up in Japan
As I elaborated on, I was speaking in general as to why Americans are crazy about immigration. I wasn't saying NYC itself/alone has lax voting laws. Used NYC as an example of high volumes of illegal immigration.

That is fraud. It is not general knowledge but conspiracy theories. If you're gonna make big claims show me data of widespread election fraud.

Usually when you make big claims such as those you need to show supporting evidence.
Conspiracy theory= truth in 3 months. Everyone who is not biased and unhinged knows that.

In fact the far woke progressive lunatics (people like you) are the biggest conspiracy nutjubs

So yeah being called from people like you, it‘s a badge of honor.

So you still can‘t grasp that lol

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
It's still funny how whenever I speak while generalizing to save time, instead of simply asking me to elaborate, so many choose to make assumptions to fit their narrative Lol. And when I do elaborate, they insist on doubling down instead of admitting they were premature.

So far I'm a pro capitalistic, communistic, left leaning, right leaning, conservative+liberal+woke person. I'm everyone and everything.
:milaugh:

Conspiracy theory= truth in 3 months. Everyone who is not biased and unhinged knows that.

In fact the far woke progressive lunatics (people like you) are the biggest conspiracy nutjubs

So yeah being called from people like you, it‘s a badge of honor.

So you still can‘t grasp that lol
Dude lmao!

Talks about being biased while throwing labels at me that have been used more than your sister on a Friday night.

Who's alt are you anyway?

what are you even babbling. I don‘t have a sister lmao.

dito I could ask you the same question. I mean I am speaking to your own alt Logiko..
Logiko's alt? LMAO!

I'm always arguing with that guy. Just admit you're a dumbass who's only capable of calling woke everything he doesn't like while being politically illiterate at the same time.

At least Uncle talks about substance in spite of my massive disagreements with him.

Fraud does happen. The question is to what scale. Enough to shift an election? Not in 2020.

Logiko's alt? LMAO!

I'm always arguing with that guy. Just admit you're a dumbass who's only capable of calling woke everything he doesn't like while being politically illiterate at the same time.

I Don‘t know you nor do I know your conversation with him. You are literally the same guy throwing the constant dumb buzzwords. I don‘t think you would ARGUE with him. Literally the same misguided person.

Yet you are a dumbass who seemingly calls anyone right-wing and conspiracy nutjob. Ironic yet expexted

At least Uncle talks about substance in spite of my massive disagreements with him.

It's still funny how whenever I speak while generalizing to save time, instead of simply asking me to elaborate, so many choose to make assumptions to fit their narrative Lol. And when I do elaborate, they insist on doubling down instead of admitting they were premature.

So far I'm a pro capitalistic, communistic, left leaning, right leaning, conservative+liberal+woke person. I'm everyone and everything.
:milaugh:
Yes, because I've called you all of those things. At the very least you're implying that the purpose of illegal immigrants is to shift elections in favor of the Democrats, which is just not true. These people don't commit fraud in any meaningful capacity.